Homeopathic remedies
🔍       Basket Empty

i About Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
Remedy Finder App🛒 Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

My daughter's problem

My second daughter is 17 years old an has just completed +2 exams.

She often gets cold cough fever etc.. But that is not the main problem. She is not able to understand her position in the family. She replies very rudely to me (mother) and even to her father. Her sister left for job as software systems engineer a year back and we have only two children. At home,my retired brother-in-law and 86 years old mother-in-law are there. She uses very sharp words and when we pursue her, she talks about suicide. She insults all in the family. Lately it has been seen that she does not sleep properly, sometimes she is seen awake reading a book. She has to be fed in the mouth, otherwise she would not take meals at all (at the age of 17 yrs). She does not like sweets much. She is tall (like her father), lean. Our telephone bill is shooting up like hell. She, for sure, does not have boy friends.

Should I take her to a psychiatrist ? Or is it possible to cure this problem by homeopathy ?

I request the doctors of this forum to help me.
  yogash on 2007-04-23
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Your Daughter is suffering from mood disorder and depression.

Before taking her to psychiatrist yyou can talk to me on yahoo chat at the same id.

Need to make you understand few things which would be better face to face.
drprodip last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.