Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home



Similar posts:

Right eye ptosis1Blocked tear duct on right side of eye4Treatment for weak eye sight1Eye sight1eye sight problem1Blepharitis, inflammation in eyelids1Dark circles under eyes, Dark Eye Circles, Eye care- Dr. Deoshlok Sharma20Swelling of eyes of two year baby4Feeling heaviness on eyelid with congestion feeling on forehead.3HLA-B27 positive...suffering from associated problems (arthritis, dry eyes, psoriasis, IBS, Eczema)1severe watering from eyes8cold, tinkling & itching in nose and throat, sneezing, watery nose & eyes, then cough wheezing, problem in breathing15Eye Brows Case for Dr Kadwa1Eyes long distance vision problem1Chalazion in left eye from one year12Right Eyes redness & sellowing eyes..1Eyes tearing in 4 year old child1Under eye dark circles10Fallen Eyebrows1under eye dark circle1


Homeopathy and Health Forum

eye problem

i am 28 years old female single. i have problem in my right eye.right eye looks smaller than left.right upper eyelid is drooping.it looks half open.left eye looks big and fully open.but my right eye looks smaller than left.i feel heaviness in my right upper eyelid.i feel pain in my right eye when work on computer.i have been suffering this problem since 8 years. please give advice
  annu85 on 2007-04-24

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
please take a dose of GELSIMIUM 200C early morning empty stomach every alternate day.

take it for a some weeks and see if there is any improvement in your right eye.

rishimba last decade

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Popular topics: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds