Floaters in the eyesI ma 68 years old and my doctor just told me that my eye lense is yellowing and may become catract in a year to five years, whcih is expected at my age. She alos said tht I have floaters in my left eye and nothing can be done about it. NAy homeopathic / biochemic medicines
jpthakur on 2007-11-28
based on your totality of symptoms and your personality, a remedy can be suggested.
the remedy can help you to decrease the rate of formation of cataract.
♥ rishimba last decadeHi Paul,
Please reply to Rishimba's questions:
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel ‘ as if…..’ in some part of the body?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Astra2012 last decadeI have typed up a very detailed response of the questions, but can not copy and paste. Can I send it to you on an other e-mail address
You may respond to me at
jpthakur last decade
♥ akshaymohl last decadeHi J.K.Mohla,
Now you are the eye specialist here - you definitely have some experience and that's what counts. I mean: you can teach palming/sunning as well, if not better, as I do.
(esp. that I will not have much timme now...)
Astra2012 last decadePaul- my grandparents lived beyond 90 and no one had cataract. So do not believe for a second that age is any explanation. It is not-but some drs use it because they need to know the cause of some ailment, but they have no idea what it is.
I do not understand the copy/paste trouble thoughIf you do not want all details on the public forum just describe the symptoms what they are now (what you feel?what you see? anything makes it different?)
we care more about the way you feel the symptoms than what the dr says.
Astra2012 last decadehello astra yes what ever you guided me it gave excellent result with palming and sunning which i am regularly doing and it also improves floaters pl guide with your method it will help so many others as you did in my case j k mohla
♥ akshaymohl last decade
♥ akshaymohl last decadeYes, I am here. I woild like to know more about palming and sunning.
About copying and pasting, I had typed all the answers on a separate sheet hoping that I could save it and copy and paste on this forum, which I can not do. I was trying to avoid typing whole thing again. Is there nay way I can send it to you.
jpthakur last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.