Breast FibroidsMy wife has a couple of fibroids in her breast and we do a regular scan of the same. There has been no increase in the size of the same over the past 3 years. Was wondering if there is a way to have these fibroids shrunk by homeopathy medicines. If so what would be the remedy for the same.
umeshrajesh72 on 2008-09-17
pls try first one dose of calc carb 1M and continue the coninum mac 30c thrice in a day... for a month and report me...
♥ deoshlok last decadeThank you for your reply. Please suggest what does one dose mean and what do you mean by coninum mac 30C thrice a day. How do we make this medicine. I also wanted to know if this is her constitutional medicine or is this remedy specific to fibroids. Would there be any side effects to this..
umeshrajesh72 last decadeThis is a sure way to spoil her case. Be careful, as this advice is against the very foundations homeopathy is built upon.
sameervermani last decade
♥ Mahfoozurrehman last decadeDear Sameer,
Please advise an appropriate remedy which will help cure her problem. The major problem is ethiosis and fibroedinoma. I would like to to have a safe and effective cure for her problem. We had done a scan for her fibroids and the radiologist had mentioned that its a benign tumour and the choice is up to her whether to have it removed or not. In the scan report they had mentioned that its fibroedinoma. In the last scan which we had done there were two small knots in addition to the first one which was spotted earlier and the report mentioned that it was not visible as she was lactating when the earlier report was taken. However the report still says its fibroedinoma and the radiologist had mentioned that there is nothing to worry about. Is there a remedy in homeopathy that would treat both these problems.
umeshrajesh72 last decadethe prescription of dr. deoshlok is a general one and not based on the individual..
it needs to be based on the totality of the patient.
secondly, a minimum of 15 to 20 days gap should be maintained between high potency remedies.
thirdly, the second remedy is to be only prescribed based on the presenting symptoms if the first has no effect in about two to three weeks.
lastly, conium doesnt need repetition.. a single dose of conium 200c or 1m would start dissolving the fibroadenoma if its the indicated remedy.
♥ rishimba last decadeDear Rishimba/Sameer,
Attached herewith is the completed questionnaire for my wife. Appreciate if you could suggest a remedy for the same
Patient ID: JyotiLaxmi Sex: Female Age: 31 Nature of work: Finance Habits: None
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Fibroids(2 on left breast size of a small marble) and Ethiosis (Dry Skin,especially hands & lower part of body uptill toes,somewhat scaly with black heads on & off appearing)
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?None
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Uncomfortable showing skin
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.Sick
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? Have had dry skin since childhood.Cant connect it any past event/disease
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Doesn’t vary
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.........Change in Temperature,its bad during winters.Also may be certain kind of food,may be capsicum ,not very sure on that.Havent really observed the pattern.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? Could be due to changes in body.Not sure on change of place.its more or less the same everywhere.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?...Hot or Humid is better.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc……….Agreeable,Changeable,Quiet.Cool temperament.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?....I enjoy nature usually even if it a thunderstorm…
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes,but I can manage by myself too.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc..? Not really if its not really not overboard…
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?.....sometimes nailbiting yes..nothing else.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?......They are all lovely people in my life
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?.....Dont really fear of anything nor have repeated dreams
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?..Don’t really crave for any particular food nor do I have any strong aversions ,just don’t like tangy food.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?.......Normal
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?.......Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?.......Dont like tangy food..Not that my body cant stand.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?.........Less Sweat…Trunk…
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?........normal.no problems
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?....Normal 7-8hrs of sleep.Sleep sideways or face down sometimes.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?....Yes
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?...Nothing Peculiar
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?.I am doing yoga for fibroid…I havent taken anything regularly for it as such. For dry skin I had taken treatment from Batra’s .I didn’t find any change.It was a waste.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?....Diabetes,Dry skin
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Medium built.Ht 5.4,Wt 56kg.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. .Usually it’s a delay of a week….clots do occurr sometimes.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner….No major diseases as such apart from these 2.
umeshrajesh72 9 years agoSameer/Rishimba,
Appreciate if any one of you could go through this and suggest a suitable constitutional remedy for my wife for both the ethiosis(Dry Skin) and the fibroids
umeshrajesh72 9 years ago
umeshrajesh72 9 years agoI request to Dr.Sameervermani to please put up your consent here as the patient is waiting for your decision.( Breast Fibroids From sameervermani
This is a sure way to spoil her case. Be careful, as this advice is against the very foundations homeopathy is built upon.
♥ Dr.Haran ch malaker 9 years agoUmesh,
There is not enough information here, about the temperament of your wife.
Please describe her general nature and behaviour in detail, as that is the key to picking the right remedy. Any fears, anxieties, and odd traits must be mentioned in detail.
sameervermani 9 years agoHi, I am curious about this outcome. It will be good to recieve more info of the patients nature etc.
Conium and another rem(cant remember this one for sure but think it was Ignatia at the time) were my first introduction to homeopathy, and I was very pleased to find my fibroid dissolve and havent had any recurring symptom since.
yveage 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.