Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home Homeopathic medicine


Homeopathy and Health Forum

suffering sex problem after malaria

Dear Dr,

Some days later I was suffered from malaria.I consult with allopathic doctor he gave me some antibiotics.After malaria I got some physical weakness.Now I am also suffering from incomplete erection & Premature ejaculation.I am 30 year old married.
  mobeen on 2009-01-30

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
dear mobeen,

These all are side affects of antibiotics, therefore, you do not worry. With the pessage of time you will recover automatically. However, You may take China-200 for dose daily for a week for recovery.


Mahfoozurrehman on 2009-01-30

dear dr.Mahfoozurrehman,

I take china 200 for one week and my problem were cured 50%. can i take the prescription for one week more.Thanks for your act of kindness.


mobeen on 2009-02-09

dear mobeen AOA
Please now take one dose after every four days (means 2 times a week) for 2/3 weeks

dr. mahfooz

Mahfoozurrehman on 2009-02-10

dear dr.Mahfoozurrehman,

I took medicine as you prescribe again now i am feel much better than before.but there is just 1 difference remain before Malaria and current condition is that I was ejaculate in 10 to 15 min and now ejaculate in 4 to 5 min.
Thanks for your act of kindness.


mobeen on 2009-02-18

Okay pray Almighty Allah for best health and continue this medicine for another week.

dr. mahfooz

Mahfoozurrehman on 2009-02-18

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds