Homeopathy and Health Forum
lachesis 6c for ovarian cystHi i read in several books that lachesis is very good for left ovarian cyst.
They recommanded 6c.
How often and how many times a day should I start taking it and how many pellets?
anothergirlll on 2006-02-21
More than 10 drugs but Overy 3x are found very effective in removing overian cyst but I request you to fill the below given form so that I can minutely study your symptoms so that I can prescribe you the best medicine to cure your disease very soon. Kindly submit the details for evaluation of symptom from your case
6. What exactly is happening ?
7. How do you feel ?
8. How does this affect you ?
9. How does it feel like ?
10. What comes to your mind ?
11. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
12. How did that feel like ?
13. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
14. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand. ?
15. current medicine you are taking
16. family back ground
17. qualification of patient
18. Nature of working
19. desire and aversion of food
20. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required)
21. Aggravation & Amelioration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♥ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.