|Please note: This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.|
|From Swati028||on 2017-01-10|
| ||1 replies|
|I am a female, indian , 5 ft tall and 195 pound of weight. I have had PCOS all along my life since puberty and have been struggling with weight and other symptoms like
1. Obesity with large abdomen
2. Thinning of hair particularly on the top of the head
3. Dark skin in neck, underarms and groin area
4. Flat skin tags in neck and underarm
5. Excessive bloating specially when periods are due
6. I usually have a period every 35- 40 days but it is scanty and dark brown in color like old blood
7. I have had no trouble in conceiving. I have 2 boys and I am not trying to conceive.
8.I like salty food and have less thirst
9. I have mood swings and tend to be very happy or very sad
10. I have low self esteem and am extremely scared of public speaking.
11. All females in my mother side have had similar issues and are overweight/obese.
12. My dad has diabetes/ bp.
13. Mom has bp
13. I am tired most ofthetimes but it could be due to lack of sleep- full time job and 2 small kids
14. I try to eat hesl thy balancing carbs with protien
15. I exercise 3 days a week.
16. I keep on losing and gaining the same weight.
17. The lowest weight had been 154 lbs and highest 219 lbs
18. I am emotional, weepy and snap a lot.
19. I am post-graduate, successful and well-liked
20. I have hirsutism
21. I am currentlytaking metformin and sprinactone.
22. I am pre-diabetic
|Re: pcos help!!||From kadwa|| on 2017-01-12||Please take Graphites 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over 15 days.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.