Homeopathic remedies
🔍       Basket Empty

i About Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
Remedy Finder App🛒 Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum




Boiron 33 Remedy Homeopathy Family Kit 30C: $140.00WHP 50 200C Remedies Kit: $174.99WHP 50 30C Remedies Kit: $124.99Professional Constitutional Kit #2: $160.00



Similar posts:

Silicea for Bartholin gland cyst1073SILICEA usage for oily face5Silicea,Syphilinum dosage and potency.33silicea 3x for acne scars3Which Splinter Removal Remedy to use IF you CANNOT use Silicea (due to implants) ??? ++++6camphora and silicea1Seeking suggestion for Acne: Silicea or Kali bromatum or Antimonium tartaricum??24Please help with Silicea 30c - Kadwa? Brisbane?6Silicea 6X aggravation in behavior3Bone disease: Silicea aggravation?2silicea acting time13Conium,rhus tox,silicea,arg nit during Pregnancy8Update on silicea2Can you take Silicea (Silica) if you have an IUD?4Thuja OCC & Silicea side effect9Need advice regarding Calc phos, Calc flour and silicea.6calcarea carb with silicea3calcarea carb with silicea1Thuja & Silicea dosage for pre/post pet vaccination?3silicea 30 and thuja 200 dosage information1


Homeopathy Forum

Need for silicea

Does one need to start silicea if the abscess just ruptured. The abscess is not In a place where where is can be visualized. Just the exit is visible. (Bone involvement).
Thank you.
  Xena44 on 2017-07-15
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
People have said very intricate things about the remedies like Hepar Sulph and Silicea in respect of abscess. These remedies work well for abscess irrespective of these details if the constitutional concomitants agree.
kadwa last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.