Homeopathic remedies
🔍       Basket Empty

homeopathy intro About Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum Home


Homeopathy and Health Forum

please help me

Hellow dear Doctors
i m suffering from prostatorea since 4 to 5 years with extreme weakness and lower back pain i have tried many homeopathic medicn but all in vain.my problems r below
1- emission from penis of colourless sticky liquid whenever talk even normally wid girl .. also after and brfore urine
after urine some drops of urine left in my urethra some time urine drps sometime prostate drops which tease me.
2- extreme lower back pain after emission while talking grls and also after night fall
3- weak memory,sometimes headach
4- upset stomach,acne on back and a few on forhead , oily skin ,
5- nervous weakness muscles pain and got angry too early
6- get discharge early in dreams even in kissing
7- i did alot of masterbation, whenever i stop it i do not do for a months but wen i use any medcn i usually start masterbation frequently
8- upset for futur health and scared of marriage
9- cannot control myself from flirting sexualy talk wd grls ... i want eery grl to be my sexy gf
my details r below
age 24
weight 72
i have used selenium , china, nux,sulphar,calcarea, staphysagria, sulphar,conium , jernide, thuja and many more medicnes including english and herbal but all in vain
  asad3 on 2017-08-04
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

You still waiting for someones reply ? anyone there ? Please reply again here.

[Edited by healer21 on 2017-09-13 18:22:41]
healer21 9 months ago

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.