Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home Homeopathic medicine


Homeopathy and Health Forum

eustachian tube defect

dear sir,
I am 25 yrs old and i have some ear problem in both ear i thought i have wax in my both ear but my doctor told me u have a infection in middle ear means in Eustachian tube. so my doctor took a audiograpm test and result comes i have moderate mixed hearing loss in both ear. my doctor told me to do a surgery (exploratony Tympanotomy + Stapedotomy). but m scared after hearing ear surgery. so pls can u suggest me best homeopathy medicine for removing my Eustachian tube defect (middle ear fluid).

  rajivtripathi3 on 2017-08-06

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
day 1 to day 3

Sulphur 30 twice a day.

day 4 to day 15

Causticum 30 twice a day.

One dose means 2 pills.

kadwa 7 months ago

thanks sir.

if u don't mind pls can u tell me Sulphur 30 and Causticum 30 is a syrup or a tablet and how much time it takes for recover my tube defect.


rajivtripathi3 7 months ago

if you are cured pls do share your experience with all on this forum.

jawahar 7 months ago


Please go to a nearby homeopathic medicine shop and show him this prescription. These are homeopathic pills. If he has give you dilution you may take 2 drops with some 15 ml water as one dose.

kadwa 7 months ago

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Popular topics: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds