Query for regarding causticum dose.Hi
I am 37 years old. When I was 12 I had eczema both in my hands and feet.I was treated by allopath but my eczema gave me arthritis as a goodbye gift. Now it 24 years since I am suffering from arthritis. I am on no medication from years. My controlled diet and little exercise keep me going. But now my situation is getting worse day by day. Almost all symptoms if causticum matches to my personality.my body is 85 percent disable. I wan to try causticum with low potency. As I believe in taking thingo steady and slowly. Can anyone suggest me the sequence or frequency of doses.?
It would be a great help.
Thanks in advance.
[Edited by Tish on 2017-08-17 12:31:45]
Tish on 2017-08-17
Patient ID: Sex: female Age: 37
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Disability of joints
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I have a lot of fatigue. Foggy and blurred vision. Swollen eyes. Some infection on eyelids. Deafness in one ear and leaking ears. Feel pain when I touch my scalp. Dandruff and major hairfall. Deformities in every joint. Can't bend my knees to sit on floor. Not able to climb stairs. Walk with limp and always looking for some support. Can't walk straight. Running nose and pain when touch. Stammer while speaking. Can't stand for long. My right side of body doesn't work. Squint in right eye.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
frustration, irritability, crying very easily, lack of consistency, up and down emotionally, obsession to get well
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
tired, irritable, over thinking everything. I start to become obsessed with finding a solution to get better. The symptoms mentioned above are also present.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
My arthritis is 25 years old. I got it after eczema but I think that was psoriasis.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning to till afternoon
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Cold and heat makes me worse but lying on a bed makes me feel good.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
No I don't think so. But from last year my periods are getting irregular and for one day only.and I am feeling some hormone imbalance since then. I have a face full of acne. Hair fall. Uneasiness in whole body.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Warmer is better
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Not easily agreeable. Moody, bit of arrogant but try not to be. Not changeable but force my self to adapt the change. Easily offended. Suspicious. I can be nervous and irritable inside often. I tend to think through everything. Also, although I am driven, I tend to procrastinate. I am more naturally introverted.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Haven't noticed a difference
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
I tend to withdraw and hardly share anything to anyone.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes, I am.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Yes, I cry very easily, even at small stuff. I talk to myself. I am a book worm and kind of philosophical.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love my family and friends. But I am indifferent to our others relatives.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fears of not getting well. Fears of become unimportant for others.
Fears for loosing my parents. I fear for my future. I don't dream much.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I tend to crave for something salty.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
I never notice because I don't eat anything which makes my arthritis worse.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal, although I occasionally have night sweats. Even a little exertion makes me sweaty.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
alternating between loose and thin, and regular.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I don't sleep sound and deep. Any kind of sound enough to woke me up. Always in some thoughts even in sleep too. I like to sleep at right side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
I can't say about it as I am not married and my physical condition is not able to do sex. But when I watch any sexual scene in movies I feel some desire but not so high.p
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I don't think I am different but I feel I am a fighter. Despite years of my sickness and confinement in home I try not to be insane. I meditate to stay calm and positive. My family is so nice but I don't go out as i dont want to bother them.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I took allopath medicine for eczema and arthritis in the past. For years I am on no medication so I don't remember the name. Even I Don't take any pain killers. Credit goes to my diet. But when never I try to take any supplements my body starts itching and get some infection on face and dandruff on my hair.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Arthritis, diabetes, blood pressure
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am 5'6" tall. Pale, swollen and weak eyes. Frail and stoop body. No or slight movement in my each and every joint. Deform joints. Hardly could stand straight.
Tish last year
♥ Zady101 last yearI am sensative to both too much cold and hot. Oftenly I sweat in the night on the head and around the neck
Tish last yearCalcarea Carb 6C
Dissolve 1 drop in 6 teaspoons water in a disposable cup,
stir a few times and drink. Do this twice daily for 1 week
and update me.
You may send me a mail on my mail id when you update. I am not a regular in this forum.
Do not self medicate. Do not take any other med alongside
[Edited by Zady101 on 2017-08-18 04:04:07]
♥ Zady101 last year
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.