Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home



Similar posts:

Suffering from Sexual Disorder8Discharge of Prostatic Fluid after sexual excitment. is there any side effect of that fluid discharge.6Need help for my husband Sexual problem40Herbal Cure for Sexual Debility and Male Infertility. A comprehensive description of Swami Ramdev's method.23Can Homeopathy help me with Chronic Social Anxiety, Excessive and Perverse Sexuality, Jealousy in Relationships28Can homeopathy heal homosexuality?24night fall, sexual weakness, masturbation... suggested treatement - first draft34Female Sexual Dysfunction27Article on Sexual Increased ( Nymphomania, Hypersexuality, Erotomania )- By Dr. Deoshlok Sharma4Medicine for woman to raise sexual desire8Treatment for Masturbation Effects, Sexual Weakness, Night Fall, Masturbation Effects... - Second draft91give me,name of good medicine of sexual power time7Hepatitis B & Sexual weakness urgent help please44remedy for depression & homosexuality108sexual problems176Physical and Sexual health, Urine Dribbling12Sexual Problem14Sexual Problems premature ejaculation1Sexual undesirables of my wife4sexual desire/power disturbed7


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Sexual problem

Dear sir.
Mera name sahil h sir mane 16 age se hi bahut jyada masturbation kar Diya h. Sir Mera sex time aur sperm count bahut Kam ho dya h. Sir Mera sex time 20-30 sec. Ho gya hai. Kai bar pennies khada hote hi sperm nikal jata hai Or pennies me tanav or tightness bhi kam aati hai. Jis ke karn pennies patla or chota bhi ho gya hai. Ek bar sperm nikal jaye bohara pennies me tightness or khada nhi hota or na hi sperm niklta hai intervourse dobara krne per. Meri shadi fix hi gyi hai please help me sir.
  sahilgupta on 2018-01-07

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
1) I have masterbated since
15 years

2)My pennis is thin & less
than 5 inch
3) when pennis is excited the
semen comes out within
4) Even after 2 or 3 strokes
of pennis with soft things
the semen comes out very
5) My testicles is also very
6) The semen is very liquid
like as water.
7) I feel physical weakness
8) I m unmarried my marriage is fix

sahilgupta on 2018-01-07

I would suggest to talk to your parents about it. It's something which need some time to fix. Please don't put yourself in more mess.

nahom25 on 2018-01-08

Dear Sahil,

First of all I would like to inform you that the treatment of this is possible but will take time. please be patient.


Please take the above remedy two times daily.


Get the remedy in liquid:
Put one drop of the remedy in half cup of mineral water, That’s one dose.

Morning dose: Early morning as soon as you get up, wash your mouth with plain water (don't brush), take the remedy, then wait for 30 minutes.
Night dose: 12 hrs after the first dose.

Don't drink water along with the medicine. Don't drink or eat any thing for 30 minutes before the medicine and after the medicine.

Avoid Coffee, Tea and Tobacco in any form.

Report back after 7 days with the changes observed during this period.


HealthyWorld on 2018-01-08

A boy practice homosex from his age of 17. He has breast too. He is not smart and sharp from his boyhood. Poor memory. Poor concentration. Can't learn new things. In his age of 35 he did harmone test. Result PRL high.. Now he wants be a normal male. Is it possible remedy pls

Subash1 on 2018-01-11

This thread continues beneath the following ad.

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds