Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home Homeopathic medicine


Homeopathy and Health Forum

colon blockage

My mom has been suffering for the last 7 months with bowel issues. She has had 3 cat scans lots of blood test and recently an MRI. to this point no one has really said what is wrong. Dr has said she has a restriction in the area of her sigmoid colon. He doesn't know if its a tumor, diverticulitis. He wants to operate to remove that piece and then figure out what it could be. She is 76 years of age and I prefer to see what is going on and what I can give her to reduce the bloating in her stomach. Here symptoms are nausea, feeling of fullness, her stomach distends and you can hear the rumbling in her bowels. She can not eat and when she does have anything she often times want to vomit. Please help! I am at a loss and don't want to put my mom thru surgery if can be avoided. Thank you.
  freeliving on 2018-02-10

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
PL give her
1. Lycopodium-200 6 pills twice a day for 10 days and then give feedback
homeo helper

homeo_helper last week

Thank you I will get that started tomorrow.. can you tell me if this will help with the blockage in her sigmoid part of the colon? What about tryin to eat? I am currently having her sip on chicken broth with some blended veggies.

freeliving last week

Pl take the medicines and give me feedback after 10 days.
homeo helper

homeo_helper last week

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Popular topics: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds