Homeopathic remedies
🔍       Basket Empty

i About Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
Remedy Finder App🛒 Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

Weaknesses & semen leakage problem Page 3 of 2

This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Sir my main problem is that I have precum and sperm leakage problem till 3 years .and weakness and fatique.when I see or even thought about any sex related material semen come from penis .and feel lot of fatique in body I leave masturbation 5 years ago.use desi medicine but not cure.
I have lack of energy fatique
[Edited by Rajas on 2018-07-10 19:08:03]
Rajas 5 days ago

Dear Rajas,
Thanks for feedback.
1.Phosphorus 200c 4pills for each alternate days in empty stomach at morning.
Chew the pills don't swallow.
Don't eat or drink anything within 20 minutes of medicine.
Don't consume any other homeo medicine.,Hing,Camphor.
Feedback me any change on 10th day of first dose.
Please note I am not Sir but Madam.
Dr R Basu 4 days ago

Madam I find alternate day on net but not understand what is alternate day.

I con';t find pills in gujranwala liquid form is available what can I do.
What is mean of this
Feedback me any change on 10th day of first dose.
[Edited by Rajas on 2018-07-11 07:38:36]
Rajas 4 days ago

Dear Rajas,
Alternate day means
Day2,4,6,....:No Medicine
And if you got liquid take two drops in 5ml water means one single dose.
Dr R Basu 4 days ago

Dear R basu
You describe phosporus 200c on Alternate days (take two doses on friday and sunday two drops)for my problem as discuss above reply.but still there is pain in rectum area .I read that if remedy not work after 2 doses then leave it.
I can not leave remedy with out your suggestion . What can I do.
Rajas 20 hours ago

Dear Rajas,
Have you changed your food pattern and lifestyle?
Dr R Basu 18 hours ago

No I cannot change my life routine
.I walk up 7 30am and run a hardware store
Rajas 17 hours ago

Dear Rajas,
I am sorry to say that you need to reduce your body weight. And unless you change your food,do some exercise, drink enough water its not possible to help you only by medicine.I don't ask you to change your profession.
Dr R Basu 13 hours ago

Please point out any problem in my life routine I must take action on it .please prescribe me medicine .Are you leaving my case.please tell me I continue the phosporus 200 c or not
[Edited by Rajas on 2018-07-15 14:49:24]
Rajas 10 hours ago

Dear Rajas
You are overweight, try to loose 15 kg weight by taking low calory food.
Drink at least 3 litres of water.
Exercise regularly for an hour.This should include Running ,walking or swimming. I don't request you for free hand exercise or Gym.
Dr R Basu 6 hours ago

And what on medicine.Did I continue use of phosphorus 200c no not.or use any remedy
[Edited by Rajas on 2018-07-15 20:12:57]
Rajas 4 hours ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.