Log on / Register

Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 502 503 504 505   506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513    Next >>>

i need remedy
mucous collecting in mouth pale color...from stomach. more in the morning waking time.

hisam 2011-07-29

Pain at left shoulder blade wall
For the past few weeks I am experiencing pain at left shoulder blade wall and sharp pain b

vinod_kumar 2011-07-16

HPV with no warts
Hello, It has been six months since I was diagnosed with HPV. Recently, the doctor has

MissAshleyTking 2011-07-28
3   nawazkhan 6 years ago

allicando 2011-06-27
23   allicando 6 years ago

mercury detox
Hi. I just had a mercury filling removed and replaced with a composite one without any s

pippin 2011-07-28
1   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

PLEASE HELP! Anxiety and Depression!
I have suffered from Depression since i hit puberty, i have VERY low self confidence...

jlrsg77 2011-07-28
1   ajazditta 6 years ago

excessive hair fall
due to as i was practicing from last 3 yrs (now 19).i experienced hair fall from

messi 2011-07-27
2   ajazditta 6 years ago

help my baby
my 10months old baby suffers from stomach ache & gas problem. i don't give him an

jainonline 2011-07-28
1   sajjadakram635 6 years ago

problem
hi doctors my friend is 22 years of age and he has penis bent while erection please sugges

white_rose 2011-07-28
1   sajjadakram635 6 years ago

vitamin.X 2011-07-28

Breast Control
I want to enquire wheather any breast control treament is available in homeopahic i got on

Rameez Butt 2011-07-28

Anemia due to testosterone deficiency due to Orchiectomy (testicle removal))
Hi, My father (74years old) was diagonised with Prostrate, we did surgery to remove Prost

stephenblr 2011-07-26
3   stephenblr 6 years ago

Suffering from Azoospermia
myself garry age 29 weight 88 height 5.8 diet vegeterian semen analysis test done,

garry81 2011-07-28

Excessive hair loss..Baldness issue
Hello Doctors... I am writing this for my younger brother who is having excess hair lo

endopatient 2011-07-28
1   sarah3 6 years ago

vision loss due to steroid endude glaucoma
i have a 8 years old son who was diagnosed very late as glaucoma in both of his eyes due t

ravishekhar1976 2011-07-28

Acrophobia
Hi! Is there any remedy for Acrophobia (Fear from Height)?

indigo27 2008-11-26
13   dkbansal 6 years ago

Alopathy and Homeopathy side by side
Hi all guys out there. well, i am gonna start a homeopathy treatment with acidum phosphori

shatex 2011-07-25
6   shatex 6 years ago

Homeopathic doctors, Need Help from u - Masturbation Bad Effects
CASE Gender: Male Age: 28 Height: 6.1 Feet Weight: 93 Kg Blood Pressure: Normal

shatex 2011-07-27

Dr Reva And all doctor urgent
Dr reva i am masturbating since 7 yrs,now i feel guilty for what i did am 23 yrs now.i wan

shaanthetiger 2011-07-24
1   shaanthetiger 6 years ago

pcos, no ovulation, no periods
Hi there, I have pcos and don't ovulate at all. I was TTC for 2yrs and periods com

humbbumle1000 2011-07-19
12   nawazkhan 6 years ago

Please help
I have been given the following items to get for my kitten who has F.I.P, but I don't

slj1967 2011-07-27

Hormone Imbalance?
Hi there, I am a 34 Female with a very slight build (5'8 height, 57 weight) and i

MT Mom 2011-07-27
1   nawazkhan 6 years ago

kidney failure
high creatnine 4.93 blood urea 80 Hb 7.1 in this condition how i can control. i

nawab 2011-07-27

About potencies
Is 12X potency equivalent to 6C. If mathematically calculated they are same. Kindly explai

b_apu 2011-07-27

E beta thalassemia (intermedia)
I am an e beta thalassemia(intermedia) patient from Bangladesh. I have been taking homeo s

Kishorebd 2011-07-27

Fat Belly
My belly is covered with alot of fats about which i am very worry my age is 25 and i am do

asad_007 2011-07-26

regarding treatment for hbs ag positive
hi i have hbs ag positive from last 7 years(chronic stage).i do not have any health prob

sridharkonka 2011-07-27

squamous cell carcinoma
Hi, my uncle undergone surgery for squamous cell carcinoma found in bladder. The doctors r

kewlfrnd 2011-04-27
2   kewlfrnd 6 years ago

Ligament tear in right knee
I got my injury 20 years ago while playing. I had been ignoring my injury for a long time

marya 2011-05-05
19   marya 6 years ago

13 year old daughter on Thuja for acne develops breathing problems
My 12 year old daughter has been on Thuja for 3 months and her acne has responded real

fionnuala 2005-05-11
14   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

vternary homeopathy
is ther any veternary homeopathy forum like abc homeopathy.can we use calc . phos 6x a

m.aditya 2011-07-26

Urine retention
Recently we went for health check up. Sonography report says that bladder of my wife (49)d

Anup Sethi 2011-07-19

The theory of suppression
The least dangerous diseases a living being can have as far as life threat is concerned ar

gavinimurthy 2006-10-24
117   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

Bigger areolas in male
Hi,i m a male of age 22.Am seriously upset with my areola size. Coudn even sit bare body i

coolguyroshan 2011-07-26

help with graphite and eczema
Hi, i have eczema all over my body and after trying joapathy which did not work in my ca

luckyj 2011-07-26
5   Nikkie 6 years ago

Incresed Libdo
I am male from Pakistan My age is 25 years. I want to end the masturbation addiction i hav

asad_007 2011-07-26

Dr. Nabeel Irfan Attention Please
Dear Dr. Nabeel Irfan (zibzaba) You posted on many articles. If you really wants to pa

newinfo 2011-07-26

Too much of body heat leading to other issues
Hi, my problem is that my body has been generating a lot of heat since past 2 months. I h

simplyans 2011-07-26
1   nawazkhan 6 years ago

Low sperm Motility
Hi My husband is diagnosed with asthenozoospermia. Semen Analysis report shows Volume 1

Nidda 2008-04-12
4   NIDZISH 6 years ago

chronic eczema
Hi i really need some advice, im 28 yr old woman had bouts of eczema all my life but not

luckyj 2011-07-15
50   Nikkie 6 years ago

.barium.
is there any homeopathic drug called BARIUM...the drug which is used by homeopathic pionee

m.aditya 2011-07-26
4   m.aditya 6 years ago

Semen Analysis
Hi Docs, Today I got my report form lab. Please have a look and suggest me if any impr

manishsh 2011-07-25
2   manishsh 6 years ago

Attention Brisbane Homeopath/David please help
Hi, A friend has referred me to you and I desperately need your help. I think I have s

maryG 2011-07-26
1   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

Insulin resistance/PCOS
Sir, I suffer from PCOS, insulin resistance for the past 2 yrs - I have been unable to

shona2604 2011-07-25
1   shona2604 6 years ago

Suffering from asthma since 1year
Dear Docz, Iam suffering from asthma since 1 year,currently iam on allopathic treatment

mastsanyasi 2011-07-17

SOS::11 mnth baby vomiting for last 5 mnths..HELP!!
Hi, My baby girl is 11mnth old nw. Birth weight - 2.85 kg. Weight at 5 mnths - 5.9 kgs.

praveena 2011-06-06

urgent: palpitation & focal inflamtion of appendix epiploica affecting sigmoid
NEED URGENT HELP AGE 50 Male 195 lb BP 80-85/120-125 , Married CURRENT SYMPTOMS:

homeo 2011-05-30
15   homeo 6 years ago

Terrorism.
In my country, Norway,there was, 22.07.2011, performed the most horrific I have ever exper

Parakletos 2011-07-25
5   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

Severe Memory problem
i am male 28 and have got some very serious problems with my memory. i am facing severe co

shatex 2011-07-13
6   mary aspinwall 6 years ago

harder erection
Sir, my penis is small in length and grith.and i dont have harder erection.and my semen i

ahmad111 2011-07-25

Black Heads in Face
Dear Friends I have Black Heads on face My face skin is oily, Please suggests me Homeopat

Krish7474 2011-07-23
5   nawazkhan 6 years ago

help!! I have quick ejaculation
Gud day dr...am a 23years old guy...i do xperience semens discharge durin foreplay dereby

apochi 2011-07-25

Calculi in Pancrease-Any doctor have a experience about this disese
Suffering form acute pancreatitis . there is severe pain in abdomen, blood suger is very h

deoshlok 2006-01-22
3   kamar 6 years ago

deleted
deleted

girl2010 2011-07-25
1   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

sore, itcy, burning, tingly scalp and hair loss
I am a 30 year old female battling with hair loss , itchy/tingly/sore scalp for over one

cacklinhen 2010-08-25
16   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

No Beard and Moustaches
Hi There: Am 25 yrs old male, but still i din get Moustache nor beard and also i have

maheshgoud 2011-07-25

height increase
dear sir my son is 3 and half year old . but his height is not increasing as per standa

123456ro 2011-07-25

Is my cat having FIP?
my 3 year old ragdoll cat had a big belly.so i took him to a vet and she drained the fluid

shani88 2011-06-02
1   furryboots 6 years ago

FIP and end-of-life
I have been researching FIP because it has come to my home via kittens. This is a terribl

babsonline 2006-09-28
32   furryboots 6 years ago

Acne
Sir, I am suffering from severe acne outbreak especially on my face and also on foreh

raja007 2011-07-24

lachesis & hameorrhoids
I redosed with lachesis 1M yesterday and have external hameorrhoids after passing stool

Silicea 2011-07-15
31   Silicea 6 years ago

Acne and hair loss - to JOE De Livera, please have a look
Dear Joe, I have acne (severe since 3 months) and hair loss (since many years) and

Finchen 2011-07-25

please help! autistic son addicted to computer!
i have a 6 year old autistic son, who is obsessed and addicted with playing computer games

noosheen 2011-07-25
1   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

HbsAg positive
Hi, I have HBsAg positive since many years and want to get rid of it. Do some one suggest

sandila 2011-07-24

14 month old son with constipation. please help us.
I hope someone can help. My 14 month old struggles to poop. This started a couple of month

flossyfee 2011-07-21
8   flossyfee 6 years ago

precos ejac
Dear friends & Doctors,becouse of my problem I was sujested to use Agnus Castus ,I do

jpuccini0810 2011-07-24

depression
history : from childhood i fell myself gloomy and depressed . from childhood i am very s

arif iqbal 2011-07-24
1   nawazkhan 6 years ago

overmasturbation problems
hi i overmasturbated when i was 14 years of age. now i am 18 and i am sexually exhausted.

rushil 2011-07-24

Homeopathic Information:
All of the respected doctors of this forum requested to share their knowledge for some com

rehanbd 2011-07-20
8   rehanbd 6 years ago

Migraine--Prolonged untreatable migraine relieved by this free technique
Hi, I met a woman recently who told me she had not been without some level of migraine f

stevelord 2005-08-22