Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 645 646 647 648   649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656    Next >>>

Hernia in 14 yr old child - please help
My son is having right side inguinal hernia for 2 years now, where the intestines get push
suna711 2010-05-31
2   gavinimurthy 7 years ago

Knee injury due to sports
Hi. I am a journalist, play squash, am 40, but didn't realise I should have taken it
anupamsrivastava 2010-05-26
11   gavinimurthy 7 years ago

chickungunia fever
There has been circulation of medicines for Chickungunia fever in India. The prescribed me

sumi58 2006-08-27
29   darjela 7 years ago

Dear advisors Dr. Mahfooz, Dr. Sajjad, Pankaj Varma, Maheeru and others please advise
a. Whether a case of tuberculosis should be treated only allopathically or one can rely on
kadwa 2010-05-28

Urgent - getting married - sexual problem
As Salam Alikum, I am 34 years old from Hyderabad India, I was mastarbating since 13 year
farhan_2010 2010-05-29
4   farhan_2010 7 years ago

avascular necrosis
Dear Dr. Deoshlok, My pain has reduce by 10% comparing the previous stage. but the Rejoi
shpawar 2010-05-31

pain and swelling in knees plz see dR pankaj, murthy or dr mahfooz
My mother had fallen from a height some 3-4 yrs back. since then she has swelling in her b

ahila 2010-05-27
16   PANKAJ VARMA 7 years ago

Any Doctor??
Is any doctor interested about the treatment of Breast Enlargement? I found many treatment
amarami 2010-05-25

Child Arm Fracture_urgent response needed
My 13 year old son got a fracture in his left arm (fell down on his wrist) 2 hours back an
suna711 2010-05-31

gastritis & hair fall
DEAR DR Kadwa Vikas: Male 30:Weight 44kgs height 5'6' Please answer the followin
vikas24in 2010-05-27

Spinal fracture residuals & homeopathy
We began treatment of a terminally ill dog with a classical homeopathic veterinarian last

Wil_B 2010-04-05
39   PANKAJ VARMA 7 years ago

Exam Panic attack
My 11 year old daughter suffers from panic attack during exams.This may seem like a minor
wonderwoman 2010-05-02
7   vikas_grower 7 years ago

Anal Abscess and Fistula
40 Year old male, developed an anal abscess in late April, 2010. Incision and Drained afte
legomaster 2010-05-30

Belladonna Hand/Feet Buzzing
Hello. I am taking Belladonna for: - Sinus pressure/headaches - Poor circulation (cold ha
pandaxp 2010-05-31

Azoospermia Treatment
Hi Dr Abhishek, I am 37 yrs of age. I have been married for 3 yrs. Recently, I was diagn
Kowma 2010-05-30

My father aged 70 a diabetic and has hypertension both of them are mild and fully under co
paulm 2010-05-30
1   paulm 7 years ago

I think I may have parasites. My anus itches mostly at night time and it feels like bugs a
SPbumps 2010-05-30
1   SPbumps 7 years ago

cardiac issues
Patient id: Blacksher Sex:F Age: 63 took sepia 1m, for the last couple of years on and of
blacksher 2010-04-12
7   dragonfly1976 7 years ago

Belladonna for teething baby?
Hi there, My 5 month old daughter is currently struggling with the onset of teething. S
bundybear 2010-05-30

Trembleing in left hand thumb & index finger's
Good Day Doctor's, My father who is aged 61 years is experiencing this problem since
mblakshmi 2010-05-30

advice please CM
Can anyone tell me if cm is higher than 10m and what results would you expect,also how lon
candice4 2010-05-29

Unwanted body hair (FEMALE)
Hi. I am 19yrs old female and I have lots of unwanted hair on my arms,legs,stomach,back,
alia a 2010-05-23

breast enlargement
i m 28 years old female and my size is 34 B. when ever i strat working out or i cut down m
soigne 2006-06-17
5   sandhya_my 7 years ago

Is there any medicine in homeopathy contains Biotin vitamin as ingredient? Is that gud for
shadav 2010-05-30

Dr. Mahfoozurrehman....
Please reply doctor. My post is in http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/228070/ I'
amarami 2010-05-30

Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
Sir; I've been diagnosed with Hyperhidrosis, is there any Homeopathic remedy for the
shaikh47 2010-05-30

Gastritis, Seborrheic Dermatitis
Recently undergone an endoscopy and have been diagnosed with Gastritis. During the past tw
raining 2010-05-29
8   PANKAJ VARMA 7 years ago

White hairs
Hi,Myself arjun working.I am 24 years old and having a problem with white hairs.It all sta
arjunpk86 2010-05-30

Vaginal discharge
i have had daily vaginal discharge all my life.i 'm 33 yrs old now and have always u
babeth 2005-07-15
10   lamami 7 years ago

Does not strogn penis and short time ejaculation
Dear Sir, I am 26 old unmarried guy form Bangladesh. I do job now. I have been masturbati
shanti123 2010-05-29

Aggressive Female Bengal
I am new to this forum but I am in a bit of a desperate situation and I'm down to try
Summer&Rajah 2010-05-26

Hair falling
Dear sir, My son is 28 yrs old. He is an Electrical engineer and working in the t
ghanshyam49 2010-05-17

Chronic Dry Cough
I am a 45 year old man, sturdy, 5.6 ft in height,good appetite, motion, weighing 70 kg.
Rapanlung 2010-05-29

Please Drs help my 3 years old baby suffering from ocular neuralgia
My baby 3 years old is suffering since 6 months from ocular neuralgia. Homeopath put him o
umadam 2010-05-23

nasal congestion in 4 yr kid
HELLO DOCTORS!. Need your help urgently! My son is 4 yr old & is having severe naal c

suggestions 2010-04-27
23   suggestions 7 years ago

i have melasma i have read all topics relating to melasma in this forum & other forums
mahmudulla 2010-05-29

Dr Mahfooz; burning sensation,passing of stool frequent
For last 3 to 4 weeks, I have burning sensation at anus and desire to pass stool. Morning
shaktikroy 2010-05-29

juinile diabatese
my 3yr 10 months son is detected type1 diabetes pl suggestpermanentcure from homoepathy me
magesh 2010-05-28

Joe De livera: Help with Severe GERD
Dear Dr. Joe De Livera, I am sufferer of GERD for 2 years. My endoscopy taken at that tim
RAMMURALY 2010-05-26
8   gavinimurthy 7 years ago

pain in hip and leg
My wife has pain in hip left side She cannot walking or standing without pain Sometime
kellydog 2010-05-28

help me suffring from unkown problem
hie i, 24years female...It have been6years when i had sweling in lower part of my large in
zara hashmi 2010-05-02

Enlarged Breast Problem
Hello Dr. My breasts are very big, some tight, sometimes pain on touch. There is a soft w
iftizaam 2010-05-28
2   iftizaam 7 years ago

White hair on kid
My 7 yr old daughter had 1 white hair 2 years ago. Recently again that white hair is seen
gkparikh 2010-05-29

White Hair
I had found a white hair on my 7 year old daughter 2 years ago. Again now it is seen about
gkparikh 2010-05-29

increasing height
sir, iam 30 years old. i am.5.2' inch. please pescribe any medicine for increase my he
pintu777 2010-05-29

Dr. Pankaj Varma Can u help?
Dr. Pankaj Varma... You r very common face in this network. I'm in problem. If u can
carebd 2010-05-28
1   PANKAJ VARMA 7 years ago

stomach issue
Hello everyone, i am male 33years suffering from hypertension and hyper- lipid for last 4
saqibsaeedkhan 2010-05-28

low( azoospermia)
Hello, Iam 40years old and i got marriage 2years ago and we have had no child.i did s
ayangnji henry 2010-05-28

Penis enlargement&Erectile dysfunction
Is there any remedy in homeopathy to increase penis size? Actually I am unable to have int
Cool boy 2010-05-28

Urgent height increase
Is there any remedy in homeopathy that can increase height in very little time. I am 18 ye
Cool boy 2010-05-28
1   Cool boy 7 years ago

Feelings of Suffocation and blocked Nose
Kindly help me, I have gone through with DNS surgery and now both nose are open and I can
minhaj 2010-05-24
3   PANKAJ VARMA 7 years ago

Body hair
Hi, I have few problems but main concern is my ever so fast growing excessive body hair.
msrosey 2010-05-28

right knee torn ligament
Three months ago I twisted my ankle at home, two weeks later it started hurting, didn'
Farkhunda 2010-05-05
8   Farkhunda 7 years ago

Itching in Genital area
Dear Dr In last days i am suffering from ITCHING in genitical area, mostly down to testicl
Krish7474 2010-05-28

Baryta Carb for Hair Loss
Dear doc.'s U people here are doin a gr8 job by suggesting remedies for diseases to
saxenanishith 2006-08-21
5   hair_loss_00 7 years ago

Dr. Abhishek Mukherjee..Please Respons..
Dear Abhishek jii You are caring my problem on 'http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.p
carebd 2010-05-28

Sinuses blocked due to seasonal allergies
Hello Doctor, I live in Toronto, Canada. With the arrival of spring - I have been plagued
anulokre 2010-04-16
11   anulokre 7 years ago

Pain after bowels clear
Hi, Request your help with this particular problem I have been suffereing for months now
Barty2010 2010-05-28
3   PANKAJ VARMA 7 years ago

PCOD+Missed Periods+Oligo Dendro Glioma(BrainTumor)
Hi This is the case of my sister going through all the above. Here are the details. Appro
sporuri 2010-05-28

Chronic Eye Pain
Hello~ I have chronic left eye pain that comes and goes throughout the day. It sometimes
johnjoeadam 2010-05-27
3   prakash_roy 7 years ago

I have little skin colored pimples all over my forhead
Little skin colored bumps all over my forehead. I have had them for ever and nothing seems
MontanaLace 2010-05-28
1   PANKAJ VARMA 7 years ago

severe pms/pmdd
good day, i'm a 32 year old female, married, mother of 2, and i suffer from severe p
nadia0609 2010-05-26
2   nadia0609 7 years ago

Pilonidal Cyst diagnosis. Has been painless
I am a 24 year old male and have been effected with this probably longer than I know. I m
JonIsHere 2010-05-28
1   PANKAJ VARMA 7 years ago

Amenorrhea [possibly due to use of birth control pill], and bad acne
- Suffering from two conditions: amenorrhea and bad acne - 28 years old, 45 kilos, 5'
birdwire 2008-08-18
2   bumbly 7 years ago

Problem with body, energy, emotions, sleep
I have always been very skinny. I have never been able to gain weight. I am eating very he
merchant 2010-05-22
2   merchant 7 years ago

Need help with perianal sinus/fistula
Hello everyone. I am new to this site and homeopathy in general. I had a perianal abscess
thesting 2010-05-27

tooth problem
hello i am from U.S.A. my name is simi, i have a problem in my upper left molar # 14.T
kimik 2010-05-27
2   kimik 7 years ago

help with sepia and calcarea doses
I am suffering from severe generalized anxiety, and depression. At the same time, I have
wellington 2010-05-26

Dr. Kadwa... Fractured vertebrae and bulging discs
Hello, A family member (83 year old female with osteoporosis) recently fractured 3 vertebr
kingtut 2010-05-27

Varma, which Symphytum??
To Pankaj Varma, I read your post about Symphtum Q and it's ability to heal fractures
kingtut 2010-05-27