Log on / Register

Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 656 657 658 659   660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667    Next >>>

Procrastination
What should I consider for severe procrastination? The symptom manifests itself as an a

davros 2009-12-08
5   srisri 7 years ago

21 months toddler not gaining weight
My son was born premature in 7th month and his birth weight was 2 pounds. He was in hospi

shawn08 2009-12-09
1   srisri 7 years ago

erection problem ,,pls.help
i'm a 38 yrs. male suffering from erction problem.i have anxiety, and dark circles ar

ratan70 2008-03-21
31   zamohammed 7 years ago

Reduce your cellulite within 7 days
If you have cellulite, and you are wondering who to reduce it. Then there is a unique form

SimonPaul 2009-12-09

bed wetting
my 4yrs daughter has been dry at night for a couple of months but now has started bed w

afridig 2009-12-08

iron defficency
my son is 3 yrs old, he has iron defficent, is there any remedy to improve iron level.

ajitisewal 2009-12-08

Quitting smoking remedy.
Is there any remedy in homeopathy which can lead to quitting smoking? I have started inhal

Cool boy 2009-12-08

antidoting proving of antim tart.30. help
Could we give ant tart 6 after its 30 potency has given proving of constipation in a young

hisam 2009-12-09

Dr. Samir, Please help me
I m getting my period after every 15 days, please help me

poonam.thakur 2009-12-09

overdose
I was prescribed Hephar Sulphur for fatigue and tinnitus 30c potency 1 each day for tw

freemount 2009-12-09

Plz help me im very unhappy due to hair loss
I am a 20yr male from India. I have been suffering from excessive hairfall (male pattern b

mathan 2009-12-05
1   Niel Madhavan 7 years ago

Diabetes + Cataract
Dear Sir I am male from India 53 yrs old . I have diabets , plus cataract and very ppor s

harmony123 2009-12-03
1   Niel Madhavan 7 years ago

Nux and Ignatia together?
My daughter's holistic pediatrician has recommended Nux and Ignatia to be used at

ShannonHope 2009-12-07
3   Niel Madhavan 7 years ago

To Dr.Pankaj Varma, Mahfoozurrehman and other Docs
Hi Sir, I have cavities in some teeth which are black. I want to reduce the blackness a

Khan1 2009-12-06
4   Khan1 7 years ago

19 month old ear infection
My son had an ear infection 2 weeks ago. Pediatrician prescribed antibiotics (first time

magazinka 2009-12-04
6   Reva V 7 years ago

Anxiety/Depression/Baddreams/Anger
iam a 37 yr old guy married ,i feel always angry,depressed,and also have anxiety. in regar

john8 2009-11-30
9   john8 7 years ago

Headache pain
have been headache and hypertension problem for last four years.My hedach symptoms is gi

amit_kumar 2009-11-25

Help urgently needed
Hi all, My sister recently had a baby,(one week old) induced labour, stiches catherat a

hattie111 2009-12-07
7   alrahim 7 years ago

Losing Hair
Hi everyone. I am a 51 year old female, and have been losing hair dramatically over the p

homhelp 2009-12-07

locked jaw
After tooth filling 5 weeks ago and antibiotics can only open jaw 3cms trying to open more

Damasena 2009-12-07

Cronic Digestive Problem
In 2004 I have caught by Typhoid fever. Since than I am suffering from Huge Digestive Prob

gurninderbhalla 2009-12-02
6   srisri 7 years ago

Really in need of immediate help...
1. Describe your main suffering? Ans: Hairfall = Hair are also falling since 8 years. Th

Jirvankar 2009-09-22

Menstrual Migraine
Im 44 yrs old. I have been suffering from excruciating migraine attacks from the past 16

sierton 2009-12-05
10   srisri 7 years ago

serai 2009-12-08

increase height
actually my height is low so pls help me and prefer me what i do i am a girl and i am ware

zaneeek 2009-12-08

dr.sameer pls help for ocd
dr sameer,hope you would have seen my email,can you take my case,i have started serta,but

serta 2009-12-08

suggest medicines.....for insomnia,indigestion,preejaculation,peyronies or bend penis
hi i am used to masturbation from last 8 to 10 years ...now my penis is bend all the veins

homeocure 2009-12-07

underactive thyroid taking thyroxine still tired
Hi I have been diagnosed with underactive thyroid for over 5 yrs now presently I am taki

adtab2001 2009-09-18
8   adtab2001 7 years ago

seeing green
My son-n-law is seeing everything in green. He is 37 and he does spend a lot of time on t

fattiger 2009-12-07

impotence
dear Dr, am 18 year old. i have impotency due to masterpiece, the ejaculation is quicker w

surendar 2009-12-07

Itchy Dog with Rash and Yeast Infection in Ears
Dear Friends: My spaniel, in reaction to stress , develops skin rashes that she licks to

EILEENHARR 2008-10-14
12   sarup 7 years ago

high fsh
Plan to have a baby but my wife's (age 38) FSH is 13. Does homeopathy have remedies t

Dec-07 2009-12-07

stomach pain
I am a young unmarried lady.I HAVE Indigestion trouble FOR 5 YEARS.I have recurrent e

GOODCAT 2008-02-01

causticum
After a severe case of leptospirosis i was left with vocal cord paralysis. I took causti

backtoindia 2009-12-06

Palpitation,gasping
2 months ago i found that i had hypertension . i was quite worried even though under medi

nk33333 2009-11-18

weak eyesight since 10 years
hi! when i was a student of 8th class i suddenly felt some pain and stress in my eyes a

m.qasims 2009-11-18
1   m.qasims 7 years ago

3 yr old boy, with constant cold, running nose
my 3yr old son gets cold often. which starts with running nose. sometimes followed with fe

serai 2009-12-07

Left Vocal Cord Paresis- Causticum
Can Causticum be taken for LEFT Vocal cord paresis after having taken Carbo vegetabilis

Prags 2007-10-04
1   backtoindia 7 years ago

Detox from antibiotics
My 3years old daughter,is being followed by a homeopathic dr because she used to get ill

kiki357 2009-12-06

To Dr.Kadwa
Dr.Kadwa, recently I posted a question regarding violent sexual desire. But haven't g

Cool boy 2009-12-06

Please help. Small bumps under the skin of genitals!
I have so many small bumps under the skin of my scrotum and penis. I have been noticing th

rajagl 2007-12-03
4   s1ck1 7 years ago

Staphisagria 200c
Are there any side effects after taking this???? Ive been advised to take 1 drop in one ta

Thaiba2000 2009-12-06

Thick, whitish, curd-like discharge during 4 months of pregnancy
Hi, I am 4 months pregnant/primi. I am getting a thick whitish discharge since a week. The

monachand 2009-12-06

Strange Allergies
Hello, I used to live in Bangalore and developed severe breathlessness upon eating rasa

Rihanna 2009-09-18
25   Rihanna 7 years ago

HELP cant control eye movement
I cant control my eyemovement i dont know why i keep on looking through my peripheral visi

eyefocus 2008-08-04

Easiest Remedy to Prove?
I have a friend who refuses to believe that homeopathic remedies can have any effect. We a

kddd75 2009-12-06

Excessive Hairloss -plz help!!!

mathan 2009-12-05
4   victz90 7 years ago

compulsive overeating
Hi can anyone help am currently on staphysagria ,but i have a problem with food, aged 13

sunnyj 2009-12-03
3   srisri 7 years ago

Food Sensitivities in 11 month old
Hi, My 11 month old has had very mild eczema on his knees as a baby (3 months). This

pineal10 2009-12-03
5   srisri 7 years ago

Male Stricture problem
Hi, I am a 26 year old male with no history of STDs or UTIs. I had a cystoscopy done and

strictguy 2009-10-13

Sex Drive & Past Transgressions
Hi. I am having trouble letting go of past transgressions of my boyfriend. He has change

abcdefg123 2009-12-06

small & thin penis
Dear sir I am 31 years old. I havent erection with my small penis if 2 ench, If there w

puru1412 2009-12-06

low blood pressure
please let me know how one can get rid out from low blood pressure .what are all the chang

trilok kumar 2009-10-26
1   Reva V 7 years ago

Fucus Ves and Phytolacca berry
In order to loose weight request assistance whether to take Fucus Ves and Phytolacca berr

Afroz Khan 2009-12-05

does chocolate antidote homeopathic medicine?
hi everyone, Just wanted to know if eating chocolate antidotes homeopathic medicine. I&

ImranAkram 2009-12-05

Left leg thumb Nail Pain & PUS
Hello, My wife is have problem with left foot thumb. The nail is getting inside the sk

cotton1234 2009-12-05

Husband depressed
Hi Dr. Bagyavasan, I will be ordering some remedies soon for my family and felt we shoul

congested 2009-11-01
4   congested 7 years ago

Daughter with excessive Hair
Sir My daughter aged 11 years have hair all over body & face. She has dislike for mil

p_d_ahuja 2009-12-04

Tinnitus due to Acoustic Neuroma
I underwent Gamma Knife Surgery for Acoustic Neuroma in August 2005 and since then, my hea

shekhar56 2009-12-05

Heptocellur Carcinoma
Dear Dr. Sameer I have come to know about you in this forum. My friend is a Doctor. He is

CROCDUNDEE 2009-12-02
2   CROCDUNDEE 7 years ago

Dr. Sameer - Anxiey and OCD (Obsessional thoughts)
Dear Dr Sameer, I have sent a detailed write up of my symptoms and my life history to

wellbeing 2009-06-21
41   serta 7 years ago

pls help 3.5 years kid fever,cold,cough
Dear all, 3.5 years boy suffering from cold,fever(102 to 103),cough,phlum(Light greenis

homeopatient001 2009-12-05

requesting agn all doctors n dr sameer
31 year old woman. medical problems - 18 yr old acne , started at the age of 13, taken

serai 2009-12-05

Brain injury in elderly mother
Please advise of any remedy for my elderly mother that had a bad fall. She has much diffic

triciah 2009-12-04

Kadwa pls respond
Dear Kadwa, 3.5 years boy suffering from cold,fever(102 to 103),cough,phlum(Light gree

homeopatient001 2009-12-05

Eczema, Iron Definency, Heat in Liver
Dr. please help.. 1/8 months old infant * She is only 1 year and 8 months. * She had

sas79gi 2009-12-04

Plz, Help sick woman.
Please prescribe remedy for a 59 years old lady who has creatinine level of 6.4 and urea

sal160us 2009-12-04

dr sameer requesting agn
pls help me in treating my acne , hypothyroidism, hair loss , cervical prob

serai 2009-12-04

perioral dermatitis left black pigmentation around mouth
what should i take to remove this pigmentation?

gunhkv 2009-12-04

Vibrations in ear, slight humming
Hi, I am looking for a remedy for my ear problem. The problem is mainly in the left

avid123 2009-12-04