Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 678 679 680 681   682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689    Next >>>

sabel, onosmodium, lecithin
hi, i am 19 yrs old and was very upset because of my little breast development. I searched

sara8881 2009-10-26

Blood pressure, slow urine and pain in joints/tendons.
Dear Esteemed Doctors, I am a 43 years old male, 5ft 7in tall, 72 Kilos, in need of help

sickwife 2009-10-25
2   sickwife 7 years ago

37 Year old wife with Nephrotic Syndrome
Dear Esteemed Doctors, My wife is suffering from this serious problem. As I am posted in

sickwife 2009-10-25
3   sickwife 7 years ago

Very typical Stomach problem( Dr.Mahfoozurrehman--plz help)
Dear Dr.Mahfooz, As i work in shifts.so my time of going to motion is altered.. Due to th

mukeshkeshav 2009-10-26

Need help digestive problems and muscle tenderness
Hello Dr. Sameer, I've read posts on the website and am intrigued by your homeopathic

Dragons4Life 2009-10-26

BoooBooo : Sore Throat Remedies
Causes of Sore Throat Though there are so many causes as described below, climate change a

booobooo 2009-10-25
2   booobooo 7 years ago

gall bladder problem
Last year in june,i had multi-stones in gall bladder. I took natural way of treatment; o

ashfaq 2006-06-19
19   Rudaba 7 years ago

J H clarke repertory
Can any doc. tell me how useful is Clinical Repertory by J H clarke.

gopal18 2009-10-22
1   drlkumar 7 years ago

help anal abcess
i had abcess and it drained and then had fistula for about a year till i started taking si

sar792 2009-10-26

how to keep our skin healthy & wealthy
please let me know how to keep our skin young and shiny (especially face)what are the natu

trilok kumar 2009-10-26

pain and burning while passing stools..
Sir.. i am 21 year old male... i am thin lean.. for the past two weeks..i am having this

mysticriver2003 2009-10-26
2   mysticriver2003 7 years ago

Sebaceous cyst
I have a cyst on my scalp and I would like to know what methods are available. I'm 30

Jorace 2009-10-23
2   Jorace 7 years ago

Glands/tumor in the Breast Area
Please advise homoepathic remedy to avoid/treat Gland/tumor formations around breasts. Las

rsingh5 2009-10-19
5   rsingh5 7 years ago

Gastric ulcer and bitter taste of tongue
My wife has a gastric ulcer. I got pain after one month or little more at her stomach, she

ponroof 2009-10-21

What is Rosacea?
More than 14 million people in North America have rosacea, a chronic skin condition. Women

happyallthelife 2009-10-26

Niel help Thyroid,Menses Irregular,Fertility
Dear Niel, Please Suggest a remedy for my friends Spouse. 1.Describe all your problems,

homeopatient001 2009-10-13
9   homeopatient001 7 years ago

sm red vein in sclera
hi, i was hit in the left eye about 12 years. There is now a small red vein that is reall

bruceswife 2009-10-21
2   bruceswife 7 years ago

high bp
please help me i am 44yrs male having high bp (160/100) taking alopathic medichine 2wice a

onlyme2 2009-10-08
6   onlyme2 7 years ago

Help with baby Diarrhea + Cough
My 1 year old son is suffering from a horrible cough that is going around. Worse at night

mamagee 2009-10-25
4   mamagee 7 years ago

nasal polyps
hi! i am bhati,male/24 age.i am suffering from nasal polyps(both left &right nose) fro

bhati 2009-10-14
5   bhati 7 years ago

overflow tearing
my child is 3years old. He has problem with overflow tearing since his birth. Sometiems he

archanashankar 2009-10-25

BoooBooo : Obesity Over Weight Problems & Remedies
Obesity is the nominal form of obese which comes from the Latin obçsus, which means

booobooo 2009-10-25

BoooBooo : Inflamation Of Testicles (Orchitis) Problems & Remedies
Orchitis is an inflammation of one or both of the testicles, often caused by infection. Or

booobooo 2009-10-25

BoooBooo : Low Blood Pressure Problems & Remedies
Low blood pressure is an abnormal condition where a person's blood pressure (the pres

booobooo 2009-10-25

BoooBooo : Gastric Problems & Remedies : Dyspepsia, Flatulance, Indigestion, Acidity
Homeopathic Medicines & Treatment for Gastric Disorders #Nux vomica is a remedy inf

booobooo 2009-10-25

Depression+digestion problem+Tonsils
am 39 years old and having a deprssion symton for a long time.In my depression condition

tmtmkhan 2009-10-24
4   Reva V 7 years ago

Stammering-Pls Help
I am having stammering problem since childhood,i am now 32 yrs old from punjab,i am taking

patient615 2009-10-22

10m, low-50m, high
Dear Member. I want your opinion about a case that has been responding to doses of the 10M

Albert 2009-10-25

vains
best regards to all doctors. i've so many and much visible vains on my both hands. ca

techno 2009-10-24

Eye Vision Problem
I am 40 Years old and now days I cannot read properly I can see things and letters which i

vettath 2009-08-22
1   Reva V 7 years ago

eye pain,strabismus, left eye turned toward nose,convergent
Please help me doctors, iam a 24years a college student,i used to study a lot,now i gets

Madan 2009-09-14
1   Reva V 7 years ago

nightfall problem
I am suffering from nightfall for the last 5 years .It occurs 3 to 4 times in fortnight .p

singhricky 2009-09-14
3   Reva V 7 years ago

general weakness
Sir, please suggest me something for general weakness , i am so weak that doing little wor

alimaaz 2009-10-23
2   Reva V 7 years ago

Please Help Me
I want to get advice about my fatherís illness. He is 65 Year old; His Right 9th 10th Nerv

gurninderbhalla 2009-09-15
2   Reva V 7 years ago

how to use antidote
i want to use antidote, but dont know how. how many doses of antidote should be taken.

sadwife 2009-10-24

Premature Grey Hair, Hair Thinning
My Husband is 42yo. His hair started greying when he was 27yo. Now his hair is thinning es

winuby 2009-10-24
1   Reva V 7 years ago

Cerebral Palcy (CP )
I am having Two Kids. Both of them are suffering from CP becasue of Galactosemia. Their IQ

jainam 2009-10-24

height
My son who is 14years of age needs to gain height. He is shortest in his class at 154cms.H

balmeet 2009-10-24

Dr Mehfooz, Plz Help
I am KAZ . , 31 year old, Married male, I was given Acid -Phosph 1M or Phos acid by a doct

kazkaz 2009-10-24

hayfever
My 4yo son has bad hayfever and rhinitis. Blocked nose either runny, crusty or snotty. It

winuby 2009-10-24
2   winuby 7 years ago

Toddler in ear pain
My 19 month old son is pulling and digging at his left ear. The ear is red and he cries if

amiebeth01 2009-10-23

adeno carcinoma , needs suggestion, any exprienced homeopath?
Patient ID: Sex:Male Age:55 Nature of work:House worker, Patients sufferings are descri

kamrul 2009-10-24

Dr. sammer , dr. deoslok or any other?
I have a question- 1.Do homeopathic medicine act after using higher potencies of a medicin

alamreza 2009-10-24

Chikungunya & Homeopathy
HOMEOPATHY & CHIKUNGUNYA Ė SUCCESS STORY The history of my dadís chikungunya attack

prajeev 2009-10-23

sulfar30 and200
sulfar30 and200 From dear sir i took alfar 30 for 3 times and followed by 1m one time, bu

shaheenkhan 2009-10-23

Flu Prevention - when someone in your home has the flu
My sister is taking Oscillococcinum, but I feel there is no way to avoid her germs. What

LilyMom 2009-10-20
2   maheeru 7 years ago

Recurring ear and skin infections in dog
My German Shepherd gets very frequent ear and skin infections. She has a hearty appetite

ibelieve 2009-10-21
1   maheeru 7 years ago

burning feet ps: thank you!
PS. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!!

BURNINGFEET 2009-10-22

Gynecomastia
Hi Dr I am 24 years. From past 2 or 3 months my left side chest became little hard and n

bodybuilder 2009-10-23
1   bodybuilder 7 years ago

attn dr. mehfooz ur rehman
Salam sir my name is waqas from pak. i am 27 years old. sir i am feeling pain below my l

asimattar 2009-10-12

niel pls respond
Dear all, I am sending my wives answers to standard Questionnaire.Please Advice. 1.Desc

homeopathylover 2009-09-04
15   homeopathylover 7 years ago

thin penis
hello doctor Mahfooz, hope you doing well. i am 27 years old boy. my penis is very small a

nice_ghost 2009-10-22
6   nice_ghost 7 years ago

Homeopathy - Side Effects ???
Hello I am curious to know if homeopathy has any side effects for chronic diseases .. It

nsashu 2009-10-22

Constitutional remedy brings success for genital herpes for 15 years before becoming antidoted.
I am a 57-year-old male who contracted genital herpes 30 years ago and suffered outbreaks

Zorax 2005-11-15
14   ooand 7 years ago

C after LM
Friends, can i administer 1M after LM 0/3? are there patients who respond better to C pote

pcthahir 2009-10-22

Please help !! Herniated disc
Hello all, I am from Bombay, India. I have been having lower back pain for a while not

masteroros 2009-10-21
6   sahai 7 years ago

fissure
My daughter has been suffering from a fissure since the birth of her daughter almost one y

ktolleson 2007-08-30
3   romyatul 7 years ago

Genital herpes treatments and signs
Possible treatments eastern western oral topologically or spiritual. Meds pills snake oil

Ryansy 2009-10-22

atopic dermatitis.
4 year old girl.Diagnosed with atopic dermatitis since one and half years. Shifted to bang

drmadhumati 2009-10-21
2   drmadhumati 7 years ago

Jaborandi -q and Jaborandi extract
can someone pls tell if Jaborandi-q (mother tincture) is same as Jaborandi exttract..i wan

Tommys 2009-10-22

Hormonal Imbalance
I want to know that, is there any medicine to cure hyperthyroidism and decreased testoster

Parimal_N 2009-10-19
1   Parimal_N 7 years ago

albumin trace in urine
my child is 10 y old. high weight is 23 kg. he is under weight, he is suffering from feave

mguptapdil 2008-04-04
7   mguptapdil 7 years ago

albumin traced in urine
The report of my 11 years male child is as under, Albumin trace in urine test, suffering

mguptapdil 2009-09-21
2   mguptapdil 7 years ago

please help my wife
hello drs it has been at least two years my wife have caugh.its kind dry cough no mucus mo

imran655 2009-06-29

feel no pleaseur when ejaculation
hello dr my problem is that i do not feel pleasure when i ejaculate during sex i am 46 and

imran655 2009-09-23

Severe dry cough .
My husband has very severe dry cough . he had sore throat one week ago but there was no f

nikkikumar 2009-10-21

No menstrual cycle x2yrs
I am a 38 yr old female who prior to the last 2yrs have had irregular periods for most of

gurly 2009-10-21

remedy for high cholestrol and triglycerides and LDL
1. Age=44 2. Sex=male 3. country=usa 4. climate=cold 5. current complain=high cholestrol,h

jayaraj 2009-10-22

Prostate problem / Prostatitis - Which remedy
1) Urgency to urinate often. Day time better, worse after afternoon. Night time must wake

johnnyk 2009-10-18
8   johnnyk 7 years ago

Toddler sleep disturbance - chamomilla?
My toddler is 23 months old - and has never slept through the night. She was very colic f

sleeplessinBalt 2009-10-21