Ring ear and dose amoutI have read a lot about ring ear on this forum. But what should I take and how much? There seem to be about four deferent types. I am a
15% body fat
Keep my sugar low by be active. No medicine takes for this. Sugar is less than 130
Mid stress,Not much.
I have a ring in my left ear for two month. It stays about the same all day. At night it does not keep me up. But wake me up in the moring. It is about the same loudness
fordnascar on 2007-01-09
2. Age 41
3. Sex male
4. Married/Unmarried married 15 years
5. weight 270
6. Height .6'2'
7. country usa
8. climate cooled
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3 Ringing ear and tired
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic Diabetic control by food intake and excercise
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt like to eat all the time
12. Thirst I drink 12 12 oz of water daily.
13. Tongue pink
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ? ring in left ear
16. How do you feel ? I feel good
17. How does this affect you ? Annoyes me
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ? don't know
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27.Daily rutine detail- Lift weight 4 days a week walk for 30 min 3 days a week
28. desire and aversion of food Like to eat
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not get angry easly. don't like to be in crowds and hard to concentrat reading and listening to people.
30. Is there any fear ( Known fear(exmple fear from exam, public, alone etc .) or Unknown fear.(.i.e. ghost or othere thing)
31. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
32. You can place your photo at forum related to the disease for help in diagnosis.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
fordnascar last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.