my moms case in detailPlzz can u suggest any remedy for sleeping and hair fall also a remedy that can be combined with other remedies.
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
1. Describe your main suffering?
As soon as i go to bed to sleep i close my eyes but my mind doesnt seem to calm down and i feel irritated,
without taking sleeping pills i am awake until 4 o´clock. the brain works like a machine at night time.
I am loosing too much hair, esp when i comb my hair after taking a bath. And is a bald ring at the back.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
High blood pressure, frozen shoulder joints pain. Menopause, forgetfullness.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Tiredness, irritation, sadness, weeping for no reason.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Start having hot flushes, get angry, irritated. fedup, cry.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Around 20 years started after getting my last child. Kid tension everythings tension. Even minor things i take them as major tension.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Only sleeping pills help, and any kind of tension or if guest are about to come the next day or if i have to go somewhere the next day, both happy news and sad news keep me awake and i think abt it.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
If i dont have any responsibility to take care of like when i go to pakistan then i sleep better. My mens stoppen for 10 years ago and do faces hot flushes which also makes sleeping worse.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I feel better during summer.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody (yes) , Arrogant (no) , Mild (yes) , Agreeable Changeable (yes) , Nervous (not so much), Suspicious (a little bit) , Easily offended (yes sincse getting sick), Quiet (yes) , Arguing (a bit) , Irritating (since getting sick), Lazy (no)
very clean person
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I talk to myself when i get angry and i cry without reason.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love everyone madly. Cant see anyones pain.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fear night time get scared of people outside. Fear to hear a bad news. No dreams that i see repeatedly.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal but drink a lot even when i am not thirsty.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
At times normal at times excessive for no reason.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
normal day time more at night time. Neck breast and on face.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Slight sonstipation. Visit once everyday or once every two day.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
very bad, dont like sleeping on my back.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
very good at keeping secrets and very caring.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
pain killers for frzens houlder with no sucess sleep has gotten worse and the feeling of well being is gone. I have tried ignitia 200d for sleep no succes. Lachesis and ferrum and rhusthox no succes.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Breast cancer, uterus cancer, colon cancer, thyroid, early menopause.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Asian, small face, fat around thighs and shoulders.
phiryulovehua on 2007-01-09
if you get some mental and physical relief, follow it up with a dose of SEPIA 1M after a month.
♡ rishimba last decade
phiryulovehua last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.