Frequent Urination problem in 9yr old boyMy son is 9 years old and he is suffering with frequent urination (micturition) and this problem is since begining. When we consulted with allopathic/homeopathic or ayurvedic doctors we have been told to wait until he is 8yrs old as in most of the cases this problem subsides by itself then. But when now he is 9yrs and still his problem is as it is, that concerns us most.
1. He feels immediate urge to pee. Everyday he goes 15-20 times and sometimes more.
2. Pee color is normal.
3. It is scanty sometimes but not always.
4. He does not have any pain or burning.
5. Since he feel this urge so immediate that most of the times he wets his undies. And because of that he starts stinking after a while.
6. Upto 7yrs. he was having a bed wetting problem but last 2yrs he has improved upon it and wakes up whenever he feels its urge. Now only 1-2 times in night he wakes up to pee.
While travelling we carry bottles to help him pee in them.
Any advice on this one?
kailashpant on 2007-01-10
Then Reply !!
Also get Urine for RE & Culture done and Blood for Sugar ( Fasting and Post Prandial )
Blood examination should be done to rule out Juvenile Diabetes thats all.
But first Urine Examination !!
drprodip last decade
Are you really referring anyone of the above or something else? Also the above one comes in caplets or tablets not in liquid form.
kailashpant last decade
drprodip last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.