Female 21years old very hairy, acne, acne scars, help needed!Hi ,
I am new hear as well, i just read through some posts on the website. And i read that sabal serr might help against unwanted hair.
I am a 21year old female and have had a lot of facial and body hair ever since I have been born. Now with 21 its still the same, I am very hairs legs, arms, back, face , upper body , even bresat, hands. I have hair everywhere a human being could possibly have and as a girl its quite bothering me.
I am also have acne, face and back and arms. the acne is very bad. and acne scars on arms, face and back! I just want to get rid of both my acne and all the excessive hair. I have much more hair than a lot of men have. its just not nice and very hard to live with as a girl.
I would appreciate help and recommendations for all this unwanted hair(facial, back, legs, arms etc) , the acne and the acne scars as this is really drepressing and has always been depressing for me.
ib-student5 on 2007-01-15
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
♡ rishimba last decade
I would personally recommend to consult Dr. Siddharth Garekar who is a dermatologist in gurgaon/Skin specialist in gurgaon.
He has an 11+ years of experience in clinical and cosmetic treatments.
you can ask him about your conditions and your concerns at garekarsmdskinclinic
Hope this will help you
garekar 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.