Acne is ruining my life- please help!Hi! I am 24 years old and have suffered with acne since the age of 11. It has never been as bad as it is now. I have tried just about everything, but nothing has worked. If anyone can please recommend anything for me, I would greatly appreciate it. My info is as follows:
24 yrs old -feb 24, 82
fluctuate between 105 and 115lbs.
Colombian descent born in Queens, New York
Fair skin with medium brown thick wavy hair
Nails are brittle, bend and break easily
Stretch marks on abdomen, thighs and legs from pregnancy in 2002
I had placenta previa when pregnant and had a c-section.
Asthma from childhood, gets worse in winter when I develop a cold or when stressful situations occur.
I had a fibroid tumor removed from my right breast in feb 2005.
I have acne on cheeks, neck, forehead, chin, sometimes on nose, back and chest
Acne on back is swollen and painful
I have been a vegetarian since Jan 2006, no meat except fish and seafood
I have had acne since age 11 when I started my menstruation. It would clear up on and off. I had it really bad when I was pregnant. Then I cleared up beautifully in 2004 and through out 2005. In august 2005 I started breaking out again, and it has only gotten worse. I have papules with no head, very painful.
I was going to a dermatologist last year, I tried doxycycline for 6 months, tazorac and countless other prescriptions. Nothing helped. My derm wanted to put me on accutane but I decided it against it because of the side effects. I have tried detoxification, herbal pills and teas, exercise, and every over the counter cream/gel available.
I break out more right before I get my period.
I resent criticism, especially regarding my face. I get depressed easily. I don't like to go out a lot because of my face.
Anything other information you need about me please let me know. Thank you for your help.
ShirleyV on 2007-01-15
6. 4' 11'
7. New York, US
9. Acne in face, neck, back, and chest
10. non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets and salt
12. drink a lot of water..no soda
13. white with bumps in back
14. Current BP?????????
15. I have painful cysts all over my side cheeks, neck and back
17. makes me want to stay home and never go out
19. Detoxifying to clean my dirty system!
20. My 15yr old sister was missing for almost 2 months
21. exasperated, worried, useless
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
ShirleyV last decade
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
♡ rishimba last decade
berta last decade
I put my first application on last night and immediately all of the acne started to get whiteheads. I extracted them and put another application on. So, today I am sitting here with a paper towel soaked in apple cider vinegar and writing this. I think I have found the best method. I will post again when I know for sure, but, I have no new acne. I wish I could control the source, though...the stress. When I get stressed I can actually feel the acne pulsing...it is painful and I always feel it is getting worse by getting stressed. Good luck!
Nellie999 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.