≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

question about miasms and nosodes

In dealing with my eczema and other health issues (improved rapidly thanks to lycopodium), it has become apparent to me that I have probably suffered from the tubercular miasm from birth, which in turn, is a compination of psora and syphlitic miams. My homeopath even mentioned in passing that he thinks the tubercular miasm is at work.

I understand that this miasm can can be very hard to deal with. Will lycopodium alone be enough over time? when would the nosodes be used? I asked my doc about them, but, he is a man of few words really and didn't really say much one way or another. When are nosodes generally used when dealing with a long term potent miasm? thanks in advance,
  john34 on 2007-01-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear John,

Lycopodium has a strong anti-tubercular action.It being a good similimum and having affected you so deeply, a nosode may not be needed at all.One should not have pre-conceived notions.A nosode is prescribed when there are the symptoms of that nosode or when the similimum stops acting in a case where it was acting nicely earlier and the homeopath thinks that there is a miasmatic blockage hindering further remedy action.The nosode will clear the obstruction and the indicated remedy again starts acting.

Hope it helps.

rajivprasad last decade
Very helpful Rajiv, thank you. I guess i just get a little too involved trying to udnerstand how my case may play out. We are early yet. I still have not used a potency higher than 30c, and that less than ten doses overall I would say. I don't expect my case to be finished for some time.

john34 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.