sulphur troublesI gave my partner a 6C of Sulphur for the following:
burning feet (chronic)
tooth pain ( acute)
Since giving him the remedy he improved but then the symptoms came back two days later except the tooth ache. I then gave him another dose of the 6C. Now he is really peevish and his cold has worsened.
He is also very interested in philosophical/ religious debating,and this makes him very introverted.
He has a history of heart disease, for which he had a bypass.
mettagirl on 2007-01-26
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharmas credentials
♡ deoshlok last decade
tempertate climate damp climate
1. runny nose/cough (although I would say his first complaint is peevishness..more emotional0
2. feet burning ( neuropathy, worse at night)
have been suffering the cough for 2 days; neuropathy for 5 years; weight issues for whole life
red, cracked tongue
1110/80 blood pressure
he is tired cranky and introverted
likes to read philosohpical things
He feels run down and lazy
'feels like a slug.'
What comes to mind is desired and regret.
One thing that had a big effect on him was biking across america.
He felt pride and accomplishnent
As he strokes his beard he feels comfort,
current medicines: high blood pressure meds.
Family backround: father died of alcoholism ( liver ) mother died of brain arnerysm
sister is manic-depressed.
works as a minister
likes food--especially sweets
mind: feels intellectually superior, loves sex but also may abhor it. Is very perfectionistic,
mettagirl last decade
1. First take one dose of sulpher50M of 2 drops and 2. from next day you are advise to take Nit Acid 200 daily one dose for a week and report me .
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.