Glandular swelling+cervical spondolysisMy daughter, now 17 years, has glandular swelling.
1)Started in 1999 (she was 10 years old). Sysptoms:Lypmh nodes on left side on neck, loss of apetite & weight. Pain on gland, fever every evening.Lot of antibiotics, 2 times biopsy, Brucelosis was found(?). Steptomycin injection was pushed and then she got relief after 4 months.
2) Again in 2004 problem recurred: same situation, FNAC was done, blodd test suspected TB. Doctors were of diffeent opinion. After lot of medicines Tobramycin injection was pushed and got relief.
3) Again recurred in 1 st wk of Jan 2007. Just lymph node swelling started. Pain is there. satrted allopathy antibiotic 'zosper'-looks subsided little bit. Blood test does not indicate TB.
Slight gland swelling and pain is there+ cervical spodolysis becasue of study posture.
She is a final yr student of Intermediate exam. Studying a lot for exam in next 3 months.
Please advise homoeo remedy.
bhattacharyya on 2007-02-05
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
♡ rishimba last decade
1)Main suffereing: Pain on neck on gland.
2) Other suffering: Back pain, sometimes pain down on left hand.Feeling more sleepy.
3)Loss of study hour.
4)Cyslic pain. Not able to sit. Feel goin gto bed.
5)3 weeks back. Past history already described above.
6) Evening time.
10)Nervous, quite, ;lazy,
-Yes sensitive to ext stimuli
12) Like all non-veg food. Do not like curd
13) Thirst Normal
14)Eat more if food is tasty. Otherwise eat less.
16) More sweat. Hand sweats too much
17) Slight constipation.
18) Good sleep. Posture is like a question mark.
19) Not tasted so far
20)I am a pampered girl
21) As described above
22)Mother had breat cancer. Now OK.
23) Very sweet childish looking
bhattacharyya last decade
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.