≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

rugby veteran suffers chronic pain

this is for my partner because his symptoms are interfering with day to day life.
His main symptoms are cronic pain and inflammation of ankle and knew(alternating)his right ankle has been operated on and now causes no trouble but now his left one does(he had calcification)it takes 3 or 4 days of anti-inflammatories and ice to help.
walking too much aggravates it and too much party.
he also suffers from skin problems -acne,boils on the neck and chest.
excema on fingers.
one deformed finger nail.
very fixed ideas,not open to new new terapies or ideas.loves war documentaries and rugby.
born leader.
speaks many languages.
arnica helps initially but i think he needs something deeper. x
  mollydalton on 2007-02-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Mollydalton:
I think you have to visit an homeopath, because there are a lot of remedies for these symtoms. It would be good try to explain that with anti-inflammatories he can't gain anything, because the effect is inverse in the time, and finally he will suffer in his stomach and will have digestion problems and other.
I would dislike you were unhappy by my answer, but people as your partner are very very difficult to lead in the right direction.
Good luck
andres last decade
Read up on sulphur.

I'm no expert, but the nutritional supliment, MSM, is a sulphur (of some kind), natural, non-toxix, and is reknown as pain reliever. I've read you need 6000 mg per day to start. If no relief in 30 days, up the dosage.

I don't know if homeopathic sulphur works in the same way, but I would imagine it would be similar.

Also - the bset anti-inflamatory known is Alpha Lipoic Acid, minimum 600 mg per day. Glucosamine and Chondroitin (along with the MSM) will rebuild cartilage.
11:11 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.