Sepia type, unclear about how to proceedHi, I have had chronic postule- like acne, anxiety, insomnia, loneliness, but a desire to be alone. I never thought that I could be a Sepia, but I took it and my acne went away, and my yellow complexion became normal. I have had some relief in the past taking causticum when I had anxiety, sleeplessness, lower back ache, and general stress. It did help. (I thought this was my constitutional remedy) Anyway, currently I have acne, a bump on my vulva red, and tender, but not really itchy (at the beginning but it quickly went away). Hasn't spread. When I took SEPIA 200C it formed a pus like head, then went down. It usually doesn't have pus and is tender and red, and none responsive to squeezing.
I took Sepia 200C again, a few days later, when I noticed I wasn't feeling as good again. Then, I ran out of the remedy, and I took Nitrcum Acidum 200C because I had very bad restlessness and anxiety at night and I've found in the past that Nitricum helps. Also, the bump on my vulva hadn't gone away completely and I've had good experiences in the past with it getting rid of a bump using 200C Nitricum Acidum. However, I've had this bump for a few months now. It sometimes goes down as if it would completely go away, but doesn't. Seems to be more resolved to stay than the one I had in the past. I am fairly certain this an hpv related bump. Also, when taking Sepia 200C, I found my PMS to be improved (less breast tenderness).
I am 30, Brown hair and eyes,
short, petite, a little fleshy but not at all heavy, Compulsive need to exercise fairly regularly, feet hot at night, Career minded, sensitive, emotional, concerned about family (adoptive), adopted, independent.
So, my question is, there's no doubt that I'm getting some relief and results with the remedies I'm taking, but I'm not sure how to proceed in the immediate and in the bigger picture. Is it bad to use 2 different 200C remedies with a few weeks? SHould I be using 30C potencies for anything that is not 'constitutional?' And finally, how do I know when something is constitutional, and can your constitutional change? Also, how do you take remedies for constitutional stuff? How often? What potency is best, so as not to be detrimental or just a quick fix. Thanks soi much for your help and consultation. I am a huge fan of homeopaty and am always spreading the word about it's potential effectiveness, and referring people to this site.!
samiami on 2007-02-11
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.