≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Pimples around my face

Dear Doctor’s
It’s highly appreciated your team work to serve humanity.
Dear dir it is a kind request that my age is 18 years old and I had pimples around my face, I had an oily skin, although I drink lots of water and had a good strong diet.
We had no family heredity of this symptom.
Further any query please ask?

Thanking you in advance

Faisal Mooto
  khurramkausar on 2007-02-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I know combination medicines are against homeopathic principles, but Dr.Reckweg's R-53 is the medicine for acne and it shows very good results. Maybe you could try that. I am not a homeopath but have tried that medicine.
mohini last decade
thanks you very much for your prompt reply.
As i am much interested in single remedy rather than going towards combination, so please it is a request to my kind doctors to suggest a suitable remedy.
Dr rishimba and Dr ashok lal, Dr Pankaj verma, Dr Mehfooz ur rehman and others docotor suggestion is highly apperciated.
thank you in advance

Faisal Motto
khurramkausar last decade
My advise is as under:-
1) Berbris Aq.30 thrice a day
2. Berbris Aq.Q (Mother tinture) mix 25-30 drops in a litter water and use it as lotion twice a day.
3) Have mask of Alovera once a day for 30 minutes preferably at night.
Take large quanity of water, and vegetable and avoid meat etc.

Dr. Mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Have u started medicine and what is the result please.

Dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.