≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Dog constitutional type 1ruptured crutiate ligmant on dog 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

HELP, need remedy, dog has a UTI!

I have a 130pound English Mastiff (DOG)she has a
pretty bad bladder
infection. I took her to the vet about 2 weeks ago
and they ran tests on
her only to find out that she has crystals in her urin
and has a bad
baldder infection. So they treated her with meds,
however, this cost me
over 200.00. The infection went away for about a week
and then came
back. So I am now considering Homeopathy to treat
her. I feel it is
healthier and mush more affordable. Her symptoms are: trouble unrinating, blood in urin, wanting to urinate more than often however not much comes out.

I was reading on your site that a woman had a dog with
the same
symptoms and she treated him/her with Sepia, and
another person treated their
cat's UTI with Urtica Urens (a few drops in the water
each day). I
have no clue which rememdy would work best for my dog
Abby, so could you
please reccomend something and also reccomend a dosage
and how often I
should give it to her? I would greatly appreciate it,
I am in
desperate need of help!
Thank you, and I will lok forward to hearing back from
  sswens on 2007-02-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi, I am a human and animal homeopath; I practice at Creature Comfort Veterinary Center in Oakland, CA (510) 530-1373. There are many remedies that can be used to treat the symptoms you describe. The top remedies for a dog straining to urinate with blood in the urine are Nux vomica and Cantharis. If urinating seems excessively painful try Cantharis first, if he seems crabbier than nomal, try Nux Vomica first. Start with 30c potency three times/day. However, a dog who is blocked and unable to urinate can die of toxicity in 24-48 hours; so if he blocks completely, you will need to get him to a veterinarian ASAP for a catheter. I would also advise a constitutional remedy in order to address his tendency to form crystals and improve his overall immunne system and well-being. A professional homeopath can help you find a constitutional remedy. Good Luck! Beth Murray, CCH
Beth Murray, CCH last decade
Hi Beth,

Thank you very much for your response and your help! Where do you suggest that purchase or order both of these remedy's from?
sswens last decade
You can buy them anywhere that sells homeopathic remedies. At this site, or at your local health food store, you are likely to find them.
Beth Murray, CCH
Beth Murray, CCH last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.