≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

impotency,weak erction

iam 29 year young man i have just married but i cant do intercourse with my wife i just do intercourse just one or two time in the month but very weak i have done mistribute from last 12 year i think its a reason of my weak eriction or impotency one doctor advise me to use selenim 30,acid phos 30,conium 30 but its not work very good just some improvment plz help me in this problam thanks for your prompt replay
  mr frank on 2007-02-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Patient, I think you do not need any medicine. this is happening being you are conscious about the problem. Relax yourself and do not take tension anymore.

> Only Acid Phos-30 will help you in this state of affair.

Dr. Mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Mahfooz is right, you don't need any medicine. Please read my post about Masturbation, it will certainly satisfy many of your queries.

Wish you a best reproductive health.
sbahl last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.