Full Details of Mr. B L Nagpal regarding Reducing DialysisThank you doctor for replying. I have mentioned all the details below and did not understand the 32nd question. the details are as follows.
1. Name Biharilal Nagpal
2. Age 63 YEARS
3. Sex MALE
5. weight 62 KGS
6. Height . 5'7
7. country INDIA, Bangalore.
8. climate COOL AND PLEASANT
9. List of your complain:
a. Creatinine level has gone up to6.4 and H.B has come to 7.8.
b. Loss of energy because of dialysis.
c. Occasional Hypertension.
d. Grade 2 Oesophagitis.
e. Severe Antral Gastritis.
f. Severe Duodenitis.
g. Hiatus Hernia on the right side.
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain : Approx 1 year now.
11. Non Diabetic
12. Desire: sweets
13. Thirst - 80ml liquid/day
14. Tongue- fine
15. Current BP without medicine: 180/100 and with medicine: 150/90
16. What exactly is happening ?
--> No desire to work because oif weakness. Loss of interest in worldly matters.
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
--> Immensly... in day to day life.
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
--> Depression - End of the Road.
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
--> Family Squable.
22. How did that feel like ?
--> Totally involved.
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
--> Feeling of deceit with hatered for mankind.
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
--> Withdrawl from social life.
25. current medicine you are taking?
a.For hypertension: Beta Nevada
b.For Boostiong up H.B: NeoRecormon 5000
c. Some homeopathic medicines...names not known.
26. family back ground?
--> Seperated from joint family now with wife, son, daughter-in-law. Relation with each of them is good.
27. qualification of patient?
--> Law graduate and masters degree in English literature.
28. Nature of working?
--> Totally retired.
29. desire or like and
dislike of food ?
--> Hot drinks and sweet things. Fond of Tea.
30. Name of foods which increase your problem?
--> Spicy and Oily Foods.
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection?
--> Anger, Very much Irritability, very impatient and hurry, Non-Social and very attached to my family i.e wife,son,daughter-in-law.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) ?
----> DID NOT UNDERSTAND THIS QUESTION.
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
--> Renal Problem.
blnagpal on 2007-03-04
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.