≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

enlargement of adenoids

my daughter is 8 years old and snoring loudly. when i go to ENT specialist he suggest for X RAY. the report shows the enlargement of adenoids. So the doctor suggest surgery.
Pl. suggest me what to do?
  mamata on 2007-03-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
please give her CALC PHOS 30C three times a day till the swelling reduces.

finally, a few doses of CALC PHOS 200C every 2 to 3 days will bring in long term relief and she can avoid a surgery.
rishimba last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.