≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Skin Itching with Reddish Rash

Well , I am actually concerned about my wife's skin related problem. Itching with red eruptions. Allopathic doctor informs it is Uriticaria . My wife has been carrying this problem since last 7-8 years and taking Cetzine 5 mg 1/2 tab a day. But recently she took some antibiotic - G-Cin for treatment of UTI. At the end of 10 days course , 1 tab daily , she got the skin eruptions which are not going. Alloptahic Doctor prescribed course of steroids & Neoloridine , though the red eruptions have reduced but still persist, today Doctor stopped steroids , and prescribed Neoloridine and Cetzine , to take care of the problem. . I went thru the internet article on Juglan Tree Bark as a possible remedy for the problem. I am here to seek your advice.Thanks. Tecks
  bteck on 2007-03-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Stop all the medicine and continue the follwoing 3 medicine till getting cure but cure is sure.

1. Apis mel 30 three times in a day

2. Nat Mur 3x 4 tab three times in ad ay

3. Urtica Urens Q 10 drops three times in a day with 1/2 cup of water.

avoid non veg foods.,spices, oil, eggs and colour food .

dr. deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Thanks Doc.

We went to a Homeopath today morning before we saw your response.

He has prscribed

Sulphur - Once early morning before Breakfast

Apis 200- Twice daily

Nux Vom 200 - Once at Night

Sir , now after your mail response should we change the medication as suggested by you . Honestly , I would like her to get cured early and now I am little confused.

Can you please help little , which coarse & course to adopt.


bteck last decade
Please follow dr. deoshlok sharma, whose prescription is good.

Dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.