PLEASE can a homeopath take on one of Erika's cases?I have been waiting for Erika to reply to me for over 10 weeks now and we really need to change or modify my boyfriend's dosage/remedy for his varicocele as nothing is improving...
PLEASE can someone help?
The topic is here..
please please please help!!
newbie2 on 2007-03-30
I think this case is well taking and I'm sorry with the fault of success obtained.
I don't know what are thinking the member of the forum who participated, but with all the information you gave, I'm not sure to select the remedy.
If you boyfriend wants to collaborate, I'll post a questionary, and when he answer, I'll try to prepare a treatment.
andres last decade
I'm not sure what you meant by 'well taking' but if it is impossible to get the remedy from the information given then you could post the questionary and I'll ask my boyfriend to fill it in.
I just wonder though, Nux Vom seemed to fit quite well and he does seem better in his mood but the varicocele hasn't improved at all. Should we continue it or have we been using it for long enough that there should have been an improvement by now?
Also, what about Chelidonium? I have read this is very effective on varicocele...
newbie2 last decade
If Nux Vom. didn't act, please don't take more.
The remedy selection need adecuated symptoms, please, don't take Chelidonium now. Wait for the treatment. If Chelidonium is indicated, you'll be able to give to your boyfriend with great security; if it is not indicated, we can suppress some important symptoms.
I wanted to say: The forum collabotors made a good selection of symptoms and a good selection of remedy; but with these symptoms, if the remedy didn't act well, that shows we need more symptoms to find the right remedy.
On monday I post the questionnaire for your boyfriend.
andres last decade
I post as I promised the questionaire for your boyfriend.
Please, fill with all details you can.
1. What is your chief complaint (CC)?
2. When did this problem begin? What happened in
your life around that time? What do you think
3. What aggravates the CC? (certain types of
foods or weather, movement, light, noise,
heat/cold, or anything else that you can think
of; please be specific)
4. At what time of the day or night is the CC the
worst? Specify an hour if you can.
5. What symptoms can you identify that accompany
the CC (whether directly related or not)?
6. Questions about the weather and environment:
you only need to answer those which apply to
a. In which season does the weather bother you
b. How do you react to cold, hot, dry, wet or
windy weather? Please mention any and all
types of weather that affect you, and how.
c. How does a change of weather affect you?
d. How do you feel in bright sunlight?
e. Do you have any special reactions before,
during or after a storm? Please specify.
f. How do you react to drafts of air (e.g. open
window, having a fan on you) ? Do you like to
sleep with the window open even when it's cold
g. How do you react to sudden changes in
temperature, e.g. going from a cold
environment to a hot room or vice versa?
h. What about warmth in general, warmth of the
bed, of the room, of the heater or stove?
i. How do you feel at the seashore, or on high
7. What position do you dislike the most:
sitting, standing, lying?
8. Do you perspire a great deal? If so, when and
where on the body? (feet, head, hair, armpits,
9. What time of day tends to be a down time for
10. What do you worry about? How do you deal with
11. Do you tend to be neater and more fastidious
than those around you, or more casual?
12. Do you cry easily? In what situations?
13. When you are upset, do you tend to tell a lot
of people or keep it to yourself?
14. On what occasions do you feel despair?
15. In what circumstances do you feel jealous?
16. When and on what occasions do you feel
frightened or anxious? Any fears (darkness,
being alone, in crowds, altitude, flying,
17. What are the greatest griefs that you have
gone through in your life? How did you react?
18. What are the greatest joys you have had in
19. In what situations do you feel the blues,
depressed, sad, pessimistic?
20. What bothers you most in other people? How,
if at all, do you express it?
21. Do you have a lack of self confidence and a
poor sense of self worth?
22. Do you have any recurring dreams? What is the
23. What would you need to feel happy?
24. What do you do for work? Ideally, what would
you like to do?
25. If you had an unexpected week's vacation from
work and $1000, what would you do?
26. How do other people view you?
27. What would you like to change most about
28. How do you feel before, during and after
meals? How do you feel if you go without a
29. What would you most like to eat (if you did
not have to consider calories, fat, anything
you've read about the right way to eat)?
30. What foods do you dislike and refuse to eat?
What foods do you react badly to, and in what
31. How much do you drink in a day? Include
sodas, juice, coffee, tea, milk, and
alcoholic beverages as well as water. How
thirsty do you tend to get?
32. What hours do you sleep? Do you tend to wake
up at a particular time? Why? What makes you
restless or sleepy?
33. Do you do anything during sleep? (speak,
laugh, shriek, toss about, grind your teeth,
34. How do you feel in the morning?
35. Number of pregnancies, number of children,
number of miscarriages, number of abortions
36. At what age did your menses begin? If you
have gone through menopause, at what age?
37. How frequently do they (or did they) come?
38. What about their duration, abundance, colour,
time of day when flow is greatest; any odour
39. How do you (did you) feel before, during and
40. What medications are you taking at present?
41. How frequently do you get colds and flus?
42. Have you had any childhood illnesses twice,
or in a very severe form, or after puberty?
43. Have you had any vaccinations since the
standard childhood ones? Have you ever had an
adverse or unusual reaction to a vaccination?
44. Have you had any surgery? What and when?
45. Have you had at any time (mention year): What
therapy was given?
a) Warts: Where? When? How treated?
b) Cysts: Where? When? How treated?
c) Polyps: Where? When? How treated?
d) Tumours: Where? When? How treated?
46. Do you tend to have any discharges (nasal,
vaginal, etc.)? Colour, consistency?
47. a) Do you tend to need a smaller dose of
medications than most other people?
b) Do you need less anaesthesia than others,
or have a hard time coming out of it?
c) Do you tend to react to vitamins and herbs
and/or need hypoallergenic vitamins?
d) Are you sensitive to paint fumes, exhuast,
dry cleaning fluid, fragrances etc.?
48. Family history: Mention diseases, causes
and ages of deaths of father, mother,
sisters, brothers and grandparents on both
49. Construct a time line: Mention from birth
on to the present day, all IMPORTANT events
(emotional and physical traumas,
heartbreaks, divorces, work-related events,
diseases or traumas your mother had while
being pregnant with you, family stress,
death in the family or of friends,
disappointment, etc.) Mention the symptoms
experienced at those moments or which you
can date to those traumas. Please try to
write at least one page outlining major
events of your life.
50. What else would you like to say about
yourself or your condition?
(This questionaire has been extracted from Dr. Luc Scheeper's books)
andres last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.