prostate alterationsDear Drs.
My father (67 yrs. old and 80Kgs weigth)has the followings alterations:
- hipertophic benigna prostate. Sexual relationships affected because there is little eyaculation and hence, little satisfaction. The prostate is bigger than usual. At midnight the urination is more difficulted than during the day. Never it is with pain. He has been taking Sabal Serrulata composé with some benefits. Also he has taken Phosphoric acid 6CH with little result (3 months).
- sleeping alterations. Itching, and agitation in the dreaming with a lot of movement in bed. He has been taking Nux Vomica 15CH twice a week with no results (1 month). He needs to complement with alopatic medicaments.
- Recently he has experimented inflamation around the twin muscles in legs.
As a summary of him:
- Certain obesity arround abdomen.
- He likes a lot of wine and beer during foods. Some time we say him to drink less.
- He hate any contradiction to his oppinions. This matter has given several problems in our relations with him.
- His skin is some times dry at legs. It leads to frecuent itchig.
- He snores a lot of.
- He is very familiar.
- In general, he should be more flexible to his opinions about things. It is like not accepting other people could have different opinions than him.
Any homeopathic solution to this combination?, it is, prostate, itching and nervous during sleeping, intransigent, inflamation of legs (liquid accumulation).
Thousand of thanks to all you.
ppalma00 on 2007-04-01
Homeopathic complexes have no fiability. They can stop the symptoms, but they can cure it at all.
Ever it's better repertorize all the symptoms and try with one or two (in special cases) homeopathic remedies. It's easy to controling the effects and we avoid the aggravations.
If you like wait for an answer and -if not-we try, please write to me and I send to you a questionnaire for your father (it's ever better he writes by self this questionnaire).
andres last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.