stammering, low confidence, hair loss, lymph node swellingI am a 24 year old guy having numerous problems. I have been an introvert since a kid but never had these problems then.
I suffered from typhoid 6 years back and was given some very strong antibiotic (2 tablets) then. Since then I have suffered severe thinning and loss of hair. Other major symptoms are:-
- My confidence is always low.
- I stammer a bit. I control it if i try hard but it usually happens with some words tht i cant pronounce properly.
- I am low on confidence and shy away from meeting new people and talking to them.
- I have a swelling in lymph node on the right side of the neck. It has been there since 4 years now. I tried lycopodium and silicea but didnt help.
- I sometimes feel that ideas come too fast in my mind and I want to express them very fast but my speech is slower than thoughts.
- I realise that I unknowingly keep shaking my right foot.
- Feel tired all the time.
- Severe bloating in abdomen since 4 years.
- Sometimes dont feel thisty for a week.
- Hair and face remain very oily and have to wash them repeatedly.
- Feet are generally cold.
- Read very fast (in the mind)
- Very forgetful and absent minded. Sometimes even forget names of things which are very common and have to try hard to recollect them but fail. But at a later time they occur to mind very easily.
- Sometimes get extremely angry and lose emotions in fit of rage.
- Face skin is not clean. Reddish outbreaks/ pimples since many years.
I need urgent help as its hampering my job. Would really appreciate response from professionals and anyone who can help...
abhishek on 2007-04-14
if your notice a change, take it once every 3 or 4 days for long.
you can go higher if the symptoms still persist after a month.
♡ rishimba last decade
abhishek last decade
Dr. rishimba advise is very correct try the same as per his instructions. I have also tried it in my practice and found him useful.
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
I've read your mail, sent to my profile address. Thank you for your confidence. I've read with attention your symptoms and Dr. Rishimba's prescription. I've read too Dr. Mahfooz's advice.
I'm agree at all. Dr. Rishimba's prescription will heal you in a short time.
andres last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.