≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

nerve of balance

I'm suffering from loss of balance, tinnitus.
I saw a doctor and he said I have a problem of the balance nerve. What is the best prescription for me?
  servantforever on 2007-04-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try chinium sulph 30c three times in a day for a week and report me
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
hi there. please let me know if this works for you. i have the same problem. i'm sure i have probably damaged my vestibular system to some extent. yhankyou very much.

maico last decade
I havent' tried the medicines suggested above because I'm now trying to take the medicines given by specialist doctor of ENT:

I'd like to know the long term result of this disease, can it cause me paralysied?
servantforever last decade
You are suffering from Meniere's Disease. In allopathy there is no treatment apart from surgery.

Only homeopathy can do you good.
drprodip last decade
O my God, so scared to hear that. Actually I have been taking homeopathy treatment almost one year but the condition still does not improve. Maybe because the doctor just use the pendulum/dowsing to prepare the remedy.
servantforever last decade
Get a new prescriber . Homeopathy is based on the law of similars. Intuition as you have seen is not the way. And in fact cannot be considered practicing homeopathy.
Sycotic last decade
I consulted my homeopathic doctor about the remedy of chinium sulph 30c for my illness but after he scanned using the pendulum/dowsing, he said that remedy is not suitable for me. He gave me Phosporous and I feel relief little bit( I also reduce walking too much, take more rest and I do some reflexology massage on the part of ears). Actually I used to masturbate before and I have a weird sexual tendency(towards a same sex) and I'm myself is a male.
Can u suggest any other better remedy and I'll ask my doctor to try it on me(it's easy for him to prepare the remedy, just using the dowsing).Not much money is needed.
servantforever last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.