≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Could Biochemic cell/tissue salts cause hyperkalemia?

I have been taking cell salts for awhile now and recently been diagnosed with hyperkalemia(high potassium levels). This is very dangerous and I was wondering if cell salts play a role in potassium in the blood? Please respond soon, going to the doctor.
  bekind20thers on 2007-05-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Could any of the experts out there comment on this? Do biochemics follow the laws of homeopathy? Should one take biochemics repeatedly? Is the case mentioned above a proving of one of the Kali based biochemic remedies?
thekind78 last decade

There is high level of pottasium in the water you are drinking....most likely.

Foods don't have much pottasium...little bit is found in bananas....otherwise...most human foods don't have sufficient pottasium in them.

Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
i got a migraine headache from taking cell salts. what to do?
days later my head still feels clogged.
d_rollf 9 years ago
Which salts did you take? Potency and no of doses?
kadwa 9 years ago
the kali mur and calcium flouride. 30x 4 tabs every 4 hours. only took for one day. my head is still all messed up after four days. i did not get any benefit at all. i feel worse than before i started talking them.
d_rollf 9 years ago
fr hypercalemia
drink plenty of water 2 glass at a time hourly
as urine flow reduses potasium
HANMANTH 9 years ago
d rollf

You may give complete details regarding why you took tissue salts? What were your complaints. Or you may take a single dose of belladonna 30 which seem to be indicated from your brief statement.
[message edited by kadwa on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 07:19:04 GMT]
kadwa 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.