≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about ITP

itp6itp5itp1Hello Doctors suggestions need on ITP5help needed please i have RA and ITP7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

ITP (Allergic Purpura)

My daughter,who is 8yrs. old has been diagonosed with itp,[allergic purpura.]The only thing she has had was colloid gold. Could it be she is having an allergic reaction from this? If so, what can be given for an an antidote?
  Adrianna Piatt on 2002-10-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

I have HSP, another form of Purpura. I am aged 25. I was diagonised this 3 years back. I used to take ayurvedic medicine(alternative medicine) containg glod powder. Could be a possibility that gold could have created problem. Also, I would like to ask you is, whether the rashes that appear have any tendenciies? what i mean is do you have seen any kind of body cycle changes before and after the appearance of rashes. Whenevr I used to drink, I used to get this rashes. Also, hyper acdity was observed as another cause. Excessive stress could also be possoble cause. What best can be done is to understand body and body cycle bettre. this should help you over come this.

Also, one very important thing: Life cycle of ITP/HSP is supposed to be 5-10 year(I have read this somewhere). So o not worry about your daughter. Also, let her have a very normal life do NOT be over protective.

kartp last decade
SMILEY last decade
Collidal silver has numerous health risks associated with it, and little evidence of any benefit at all - I presume you've stopped taking it now?

(Say yes).
marcus last decade
Sorry - that should have read NO evidence of any benefit at all.
marcus last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.