chronic headaches behind right eye!12 year old son is prone to right frontal headaches above and behind the right eye - at least once per month, more so in warmer weather. he has a headache right now.
1. headaches come on after too much physical activity/ play, too much mental stimulation and dehydration.
2. the headaches exhaust him to bed. sound, bright light, food - aggravate
3. he looks pale/withdrawn.
4. cool towels over the forehead/eyes help a little but only temporarily
his general bio -
5. when in the company of friends, he is the type of child who does not stop to rest or drink.
6. his normal energy/personality is bright/happy, quick, attentive, balanced, sanquine in nature. he's most thoughtful of others.
he is also more intuitive than academic.
7. at the end of the day he drops into bed fast asleep but rises early.
8. if/when he gets a fever, it soars very high/fast.
4. the tip of his tongue is usually red.
5. sometimes his nose gets stuffy in a hot room or warm car.
6. he's the type of child who prefers company. he will tease his older brother (sometimes too much) when he wants more attention.
7.when mentally over stimulated or stressed,he stretches his neck/head from side to side or makes stretching movements with his mouth/jaw.
8.his circulation is good and in general he complains more about heat than cold. but - in very cold temps.(snow) he sometimes lacks periphery warmth. (looks to white/pale when other children he is with have red rosy cheeks)
9. his general diet/appetite is healthy/good - eats lots of small meals in a day.
10. when in conflict or struggle, his temper and emotions are a little too controlled.
10. heredity - mother also experiences the same kind of heachaches but over/behind the left eye.
any thoughts/suggestions will be sincerely appreciated -
natcam on 2007-06-15
1. Belladonna 10m weekly one dose every sunday morning.
2. Sang can 200 daily two doses morning and night.
3. mag. phos 3x 4 tab three times in a day
continue for one month and report me.
♡ deoshlok last decade
natcam last decade
Can he tolerate well the Pastries, Fried / Fat food?
Does he grinds his teeth in the night?
Does he has itching sensation on nose and anus?
Is he tends to cry/weep on small matters at home?
Is he irritable?
Rajendra last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.