7 year old with sore throat, coughing, low grade feverHi, I am new to homeopathy and not sure of what to give my son. For the past couple of days he has had a stuffy nose and cough. Based on some of his symptoms I gave him a dose of nux vomica last night and again this morning. This morning he woke up with a really sore throat and low g rade fever. His nose is definitely more runny. He says his throat hurts more on the right side and his right ear hurts just a little. The inside of his n ose is a little crusty but other than that no real expectoration. His tongue appears to be coated white. Oh, and eating seemed to help. Please help on what to give him, I really want homeopathy to work for us but it is sooo hard to find just the right one. :) ANy advice for homepathy books on children? I have an adult one. Thanks so much!
jenaelisabeth on 2007-06-15
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
Is there pain/swelling/tenderness in breast menses before
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27.Daily routine detail-
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not
30. Is there any fear ( Known fear(exmple fear from exam, public, alone etc .) or Unknown fear.(.i.e. ghost or other thing)
31. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
32. You can place your photo at forum related to the disease for help in diagnosis.(optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.