≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Teeth and facial scars problem

Dr Mahfooz ,
I have been taking Hecla lava and calc Flour for my loose teeth for the 4 weeks . I have noticed some improvements in teeth looseness but no change of gum regrowth as I have severe gum recession.
Also I have been taking silicea 30c for my facial scars forthe last 3weeks . I am getting more pus filled acne . Is it normal to get acne while on this medication.?
  anon1234 on 2007-06-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Neelam,
Please continue Hecla lava and calc.flr.
Please stop silicia and take
Carboneum Sulph-200 one dose daily for a week and report.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Thank you so much Dr Mahfooz .
Today I went for my periodontic check up and Dr told me that my gum and teeth look much better aalso my deep pockets have reduced so much . I want to ask that should I continue same potency Hecla lava 12X or do I need to take higher potency one.
Also I feel improvement in my facial scar but getting acne with Silicea. I dont know that silicea is cause of my acne or something else because I get acne all the time from many thing . Should I stop Silicea and cstart taking Carboneum Sulp 200
anon1234 last decade
dear neelamkapil,
> Let this potency work do not think about higher.
> Stop Silicia
> Start Cabr.Sulph and report after a week.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Dr Mahfooz ,
I got my second thyroid blood test . This test is showing hyperthyroidism .
Thyroglobulin Antibodies-25
(N <20)
I have to go for futher tests like thyroid sonogram and Thyroid uptake test . Dr has prescribe me beta blocker which I have to take after these test done . Could you please sugest me medication . At present I have taking CALC FLUOR .
anon1234 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.