help with a dog - nasal tumourI am treating a dog with the following:
* nasal tumour, left side
* bleeds from left nostril
* blood pale, stringy, drips
* no clots in blood or other
* tumour very large in sinus cavity
* nose bleeds worse in AM (more blood, aggitated, sneezes a lot)
* worse for excitement (more blood, more sneezes)
* healthy otherwise
* very territorial, scared of all types of bikes (motorbikes and bicycles), scared of hot air balloons, prefers females, wary of strangers (especially males), has history of being teased by children on bicycles so aversion to small children as well as bikes
Remedy suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Flower80 on 2007-07-02
I have the dog on herbal and nutritional immune boosters, garlic, antioxidents including L-theanine, and the owners are going to try acupuncture also.
Flower80 last decade
Give your dog MERCURIUS IODIDE RUBER 30 c twice daily few doses and then wait for the response.
sajjadakram635 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.