Ovulation with PCOSHi,
I really need your help. I am a 34 year old women married for 2 years. While trying to conceive, my ultrasound said that I have PCOS. I have never missed my periods and the only outer symptom that I had was weight & male pattern baldness. I have tested for thyroid and the test have come out negative. My fasting sugar was 14.40 uU/mL. My Doc recommended Metformin (1500 mg) and since I wanted to be pregnant, I was put on Clomid but I did not respond and I am not ovulating at all. I am trying to loose weight with exercise and reducing carbohydrate intake and have managed to loose only 2 kgs in 2 months. But my body clock is ticking and I know how difficult it will be to have a baby after 35. I want to know if there is any homeopathy medicine to induce ovulation and also my husband's semen count is average, is there any medicine for that too. Please help, as I do not know any good homeopaths in Delhi.
Ditipriya on 2007-07-11
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
Thank you so much for reading through my mail and sending your questions. I have tried my best to answer them. If you require any further clarification, it would be my privilege to answer them. Thank you once again.
1. Name - Ditipriya
2. Age - 34
3. Sex - Female
4. Married/Unmarried - Unmarried
5. weight 62 kgs
6. Height 5 feet
7. country India (delhi)
8. climate - very hot in summer and cold in winter
9. List of your complain first 1.] Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, 2.] No Ovulation, 3.] Unable to become pregnant, 4.] Feel fatigued and tired
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain 1.5 years
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic fasting sugar was 14.40 uU/mL
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt - sweets
13. Thirst - Moderate
14. Tongue Sensitive and thin
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) 110/75 (without medication)
16. What exactly is happening ? Unable to become pregnant
17. How do you feel ? Guilty & depressed
18. How does this affect you ? Very badly
19. How does it feel like ? Bad
20. What comes to your mind ? Failure
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ? My marriage
22. How did that feel like ? Good but sad to leave my mother in calcutta
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? Sense of happiness and loss too
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ? I am not clear about this question but I dont have any marked habits or gestures
25. current medicine you are taking Metformin(1500 mg), Vit C, Vit E, Calcium & Folic acid
26. family back ground only child, father passed away in 1997
27. qualification of patient Graduate with post graduation in HRM
28. Nature of working working in a NGO (desk job)
29. desire or like and dislike of food I love to eat and to eat out. Dont like to spicy & oily food.
30. Name of foods which increase your problem I am not suppose to take simple carbohydrates and any fast food
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. I am a quite and peaceful person by nature. I think I am moderately intelligent with lot of common sense. Daydreamer, love reading books and listening to music. Hate loud noise. I was short tempered few years back but I have controlled that and now I hardly get angry. Certain things still irritates me, like gossip, unnecessary criticism and loose talks. I am an introvert but have to socialize. I am a good listener and people confide in me very often. I have learned not to show my emotions, feelings to any one for fear of being exploited. Though I speak out when I feel I should, I dont unnecessarily interfere in other peoples business. I am not a peoples person but I do get along well with most of the people. I love my mother and husband dearly. Superficially I get along well with my mom-in-law but internally I dont like lot of her ways. She is exactly opposite to my nature. Its only my love for my husband that forces me to stay with her. I miss my mother a lot and worry about her. I miss those days when I was single, I was happier and I was not answerable to anyone. Except my husband I dont like anything about my married life. I have suffered from bouts of depression but I am capable of talking myself out of it. I have never allowed my mind to control me and I think my faith on God has a lot to do with it.
Ditipriya last decade
you can try Iodium 1M one dose daily up to 3 days only and wait for 1 week any change cantact me and stil i need some information if you can mail me i am able to help you further
[moderator comment: please do not ask for contact away from the forum. This is for the safety of members , as others can comment if they believe advice given to be dangerous, misleading or exploitative.]
faisal qureshi last decade
faisal qureshi last decade
I am 28 years old women married for 3 years.While trying to conceive,i got to know from ultrasound that i have pcos.My cycle is 48 days.I become pregnant last year in September 2012 but its aborted due to no growth.My hormonal levels are normal fsh and lh,weight is normal 52kg height 5.2.No thyroid but little itch in vagina and last month i ovulated but this month not ovulate.i don't know what to do.Trying to concieve.Plz help
shivi2vani last decade
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.