Numbness in heelI have numbness in my left heel. I noticed it a year ago.
I had some problems before with my lower back / sciatic nerve (I think) This was worse for the past 5 years, but now I don't notice nay back pain.
Also, my knees felt a tingling sensation when I bent them. That started a year ago, but seems gone recently.
I am most concerened about the numb heel...it has no feeling and seems to have hardened skin on the heel area only.
When lying down -If I lift my leg and pull my foot up - a tingling sensation crawls over the heel of my foot.
I have some insomnia and experiemced Restless Leg Syndrome.
What do you recommend I take and what doseage, frequency.
Thanks anyone and God Bless you!
Rama99 on 2007-07-31
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
5. 168 lb
6. 5' 10'
8. warm, sunny...slight winters, by ocean
9. Numbness in heel
10. 3 yrs?
11. hypoglocemic (slightly) doesn't show on blood test, but I get very weak, dizzy when I don't eat.
14.slight white coating
15. No medicine
16. Heel feels numb. When I lay down and raise my leg, I feel tingling go thru my heel.
17. I feel good healthwise. I sometimes feel bad I don't make enough money.
18. Lack of self worth... I am a student of zen buddism for many years and usually have a goos attitude.
19. I feel helpless when I feel sick.
20. I need to love myself like God loves me.
21. I used to work sitting in a chair at office all day.
22. Trapped (and physically, it made my butt numb and my back and knees hurt)
23. Back hurt and pain went to knee...then some to the heel.This was 7 years ago I noticed.
24. Don't understand question
26. Grandmother and mother have diabetes. Father had heart and kidney problems.
27. Little knowledge of yoga, meditation.
28. Graphic Designer and art teacher.
29.I tend to like all foods.
30. No food seems to affect it.
31. Calm, sometimes too controlling. Used to get anxoius in stomach when life didn't go as planned. SMuch of that symptom has gone away with steady prayer and acceptance that God will provide and I do have enough money to easily pay bills. I laugh and joke easily and talk with strangers easily.
42. Symptom doesn't seem affected by weather, etc. The numbness came on slowly over a year and stays the same.
Rama99 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.