≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Child weak eyesight treatment

My son has weak eyesight problem he's just 5 yrs old .Is there any home or homeopath remedy to cure his eyesight.Right now his
both eye are -1.00 weak.Mine and my husband's eyesight is also weak.

plz reply ASAP to zsaira.yahoo com .I'll be very thankfull.Regards Saira
  sairazahid on 2007-08-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Try Calc Phos 200 daily one dose of 2 drops or 4-6 pills continue for a long time.

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Homeo medicines should never be taken indefinitely.

Once the dose is exceeded, you will observe some new symptoms, which you never had earlier.

That is the signal that you have to stop taking any further medicine, and wait for a long time.

If you stop at that point, the medicine will do all the good it can. If you continue to repeat beyond this point, it will hurt you, by grafting its own symptoms, which will be difficult to reverse.

gavinimurthy last decade
Dear Dr.deoshlok sharma
thannks alot 4 your quick reply.
I don't understand the medicine name (Calc Phos )could you please spell its full name.As the store here in canada don't recognize what it is..many thanks in advance again..
sairazahid last decade
pl give yor child arovit vitamin by glaxo company one tab for 15 days and repeat every alternate month for six month every year .j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
AOA, dear sairazahid,
I agree with dr. sharma Please continue Clac. Phos alongwith Ruta Grav.30 (3 drops per dose thrice a day for 15 days) and report.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.