≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

is anyone who can share CARCINOSIN pillets?

I am comming from Poland and so far I was in contact with a polish homeopath. I ws treated with carcinosinum 3 years ago to get rid of my many-miasm problems.
Rirgt now I am struggling with very serious allergy and asthma due to changing climat.

There was never a regular homeopathic remedy helping, because there were always changing symptoms.

Right now I can't contact my polish homeopath (he seems to be on vacation) and I know it is hard to get to any local homeopath to get prescription for that remedy.

Is there anyone please, who could SHARE HIS NOSODE CARCINOSINUM WITH ME.
I need it badly.
EVEN ONE PELLET should work - I think until I can contact any homeopath in my area.

PS I am new in USA and all in dispair.

- barbara
  sick patient on 2007-09-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Order it online from Helios Homeopathy. They can get it rom the UK to the US in 4 to 5 business days.
Ryelink last decade
dear Ryelink:

do I need a prescription for that?
sick patient last decade
No prescription needed. Google them. Go to the 'contact us' section, get the email adress for order desk and send them an email stating the remedy needed, liquid or pills (if liquid state size of bottle needed, 5ml would suffice), and include shipping address and credit card info. They would most likely have it in the mail to you on Monday. Great company to deal with and they seem to have almost every remedy imaginable.
Good luck.
Ryelink last decade
thank you so much !!!!!!!!

sick patient last decade
dobre dien
Ryelink last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.