≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Natrum Mur for deep depression 3Deep Depression 1Dr.Mahfooj Help pLZ ! ! Depression since nine years Plz study the case deeply 19i am in deep depression 3Anxiety, OCD and deep depression 1Help me, please. Deep Depression, mind slowness, itching 21deep depression 3Deep and Chronic Depression & Anxity , Headache and Impotance 2very deep depression 16very deep depression 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

In deep depression

I am 24,male,pursuing CFA.All was good to me but i have ruined myself.I used to masturbate excessively but did not aware of its consequences.Now,I am getting punished of my ignorance.No erection,penis shrink,very poor memory,eyes filling with water,accumulation of fat,watery semen with no odour,numb rubbery hard penis,pain in bones with KAT sounds during movements,low FSH,low testosterone,very poor,scanty ejaculation,no desire,anxiety,fear,low confidence,very poor comprehension and concentration,confusion,hairfall,oily skin,severe sweating,skin allergies and more.I am not a man now.i am finished.Please help me!!!!!!!!!!
  Helpseeker on 2007-09-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
this state of yours is not irreversible, so please dont get depressed.

you are still young and the vital force of the body will bring you back to normal gradually if you stop sexual abuse.

to assist your vitality, you may take NUPHAR LUT-Q some 10 drops 2 times a day with some 20 ml of water in empty stomach. continue this for some 15 to 20 days and come back with the changes felt.
rishimba last decade
Dear Sir,I am not in the habit of masturbation now.Now i just masturbate once in 12 or 15 days to see the condition of my semen but in vain.i do not have that old thick,dense ejaculate,Now I am afraid of sex.All the time I feel physically and mentally week and morosed.Oh,some other pts. to mention that i have acidity and no bowel urge.the bowel in muddy and dysentric with no owel force or urge.My urine stream also got week and thin and no sense in penis while urinating no ejaculating.I can,t memorise my studies and could not remember petty thngs occurred one or two days ago.My penis has become bend towards left and no spontanoues feeling of sex or erection.Can Nuphar Lut-Q make me fully and permanently cure?
Helpseeker last decade
As I have semen deficiency,can I ever get married? Will I be able to father children?I am saying that I have semen deficiency because i noticed that my ejaculations are thin,watery and after giving rest for 4 to 5 days also my ejaculations remains watery,thin and very small in quantity.Before this problem i felt pain in my testicles and went to an allopath.he said that it was orchitis and gave me Hetrazan100.But it was noot cured.then gradually my testocular pain subsided but I became impotent.Please help.I don't know what to do.sometmes I think of suicide but could not commit when thoughts of my parenys come to them.I love them so much as much as I hate me now for my shame ful and vilest acts and sins.I think I will go mad.I don't know how long I can stay like this!!!!!!11
Helpseeker last decade
dear respected dr. rishimba,

whatever you presribed the patient needs one of the following medicine also:


Please through light.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Please save me
Helpseeker last decade
dear dr. mahfooz,

i understand why you are prescribing the above two remedies.

the suicidal thoughts and the guilt aspect is definitely there which justifies the use of the remedies at some stage later if the patient cannot over come these depressing thoughts even after getting physically well.

what i feel is that this extraordinary libido should be first set right and the problems due to loss of vital fluids need to be reversed.

based on his e-mail to me, i have suggested PHOSPHORUS to overcome the high sex drive.

second course of medication would be ACID PHOS for a month to compensate for the loss of vital fluids.

later, if the depression still prevails, STAPH or AURUM MET could be prescribed based on symptoms.

thats what is my feeling.
rishimba last decade
What is your diet? Has your diet changed?
TreeFrog last decade
Dear friend Tree Frog,
You have asked me about my dietAfter waking up in the morning I take 2 glasses of water in empty stomach and go to the Lavatory.Then after freshing up I take tea with two biscuits.After an hour of so at about 8.30 I take my breakfast which is 2 butter toasts and 1 egg on alternate days.sometimes i take two roti with veg. curry or sometimes only Sattoo.About 11.30 I take some friuts like pomegranate or an apple or a pears or guava etc.Then about 1 p.m I take lunch comprised of rice,dal,cuury,fish or chicken etc.In evening about 6 again i take tea with 2 biscuits and at about 9.30 or 10 p.m i take dinner having 4 or 5 rotis with vegetable,dal,chicken etc and 1 glass of milk.Do not take milk on days when having chicken.
Helpseeker last decade
1.How to make good the loss due to long standing severe masturbation for more than 10 years?
2. How to make good all sorts of nutritional deficiencies?
3.How to build up the depleted seminal reserves again?
4.How to get back the sense of penis which has become numb,paralytic having no feelings while urinating or ejaculation?

Learned doctors please guide.
Helpseeker last decade
Thank You all,specially Dr.Rishimba.After the medicines used which you had prescribed I have recovered upto 80%.Sir all these months(around 30 months)I have been watching whether there had been any relapse or not.But fortunately,no.Evils have been dispelled completely.I earnestly tender my heartfelt gratitude to you.If you could not remember me,let me tell you that I am Vijay.Please see your mail-ID inbox.You will find me.
Helpseeker last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.