≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

genital watrs i nee help!!

Hi i'm a 20 year old university student from Ontario Canada, and i have HPV with out ward wart like bumps which bleed easily, both in and out side of my vagina. I had my pap test last week and it came back abnormal but my Doctor just told me to wait. I can't just wait it is very uncomfortable it is sore, bleeds easily and itchy. I have turned to homeopathy since i am not comfortable with the medical options which my doctor gave me (surgery). PLEASE HELP!!!
  marie-nash on 2007-09-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi Marie
you can ty (Thuja-200) one dose daily in one glass of water only for 5 days then stop and after week cantact me please. OK
Good luck
faisal qureshi last decade
THUJA is indicated in most of the cases but in this case, you may also try NITRIC ACID 200C one dose a day for some days and note the changes.
rishimba last decade
Yes dr. rishimba is right. Nitric Acid is good proposition. Please Ist try it as advised.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
It is better to administer Acid Nitric LM/1 as it is most gentle and quick in action.
Dr. Srikanta
drsrikanta last decade
LMs are not available easily particularly in western countries.

Moreover it is important to suggest the correct procedure of taking LMs, as if taken the ordinary way like C potencies, they are likely to cause damage.

gavinimurthy last decade
Hi this is Marie again and i really appreciate all your help! But just to clarify i am to take (Thuja-200) one dose daily in one glass of water for 5 days inconjunction with NITRIC ACID 200C one dose a day and note the changes?
marie-nash last decade
i can't say which one you use becouse some other homeopath suggest one remedy please use one remedy in one time best is my openion try first thuja if in 2 weeks time no improvment then try nitric acid or let see other homeopath what they suggest.
mr murthy go on.....

faisal qureshi last decade
One medicine at a time.

take a few doses, atop and wait for response.

gavinimurthy last decade
Hi Marie,

Mine disappeared after I put tea tree oil on them directly (with a cotton bud, might sting in your case).
Good luck,
caleda last decade
Tea tree oil don't use pure mix one drops in water and use it this very good anti fungal and anti becterial solution.
faisal qureshi last decade
Dear Marie-Nash

As Rishimba and Mahfooz have recommended first try ONLY Nitric Acid and report the progress. According to your inputs a suitable course will be suggested further-on.
maheeru last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.